[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2157.jpg (62KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
62KB, 704x480px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>155818275
Never post this again.
>>
>>155818275
Nothing of value was lost
>>
That's not Misato, that's just a corpse. Misato died earlier.
>>
>>155820462
Care to explain?
>>
>>155820462
>>155821432

Its misato, although she probably already fainted before the explosion.

When Rei is tanging everyone we see her jacket with tang, but her pants arent anywhere to be seen, because they are tossed somewhere else.
>>
Why was Anno such a shitter, anyway? Why did he go out of his way to piss off everyone with EoE?
>>
>>155822335
I thought Rei tanged her early because she was going to blow up. Like the opposite of how Yui killed Gendo and he didn't get tanged.
>>
>>155822958
Jaded old man
>>
Used goods.
>>
Reminds me of that ISIS video where the dude is running through the desert with a bomb strapped to his back while ISIS soldiers shoot at him from a distance, he runs pretty far and then they ignite the explosin and his upper half and lower half fly in different directions.

then it cuts to his face and hes gasping and attempts to crawl a bit until he succumbs to his wounds.
>>
>>155826386
Stuff like that is why I don't look at webm threads with IRL footage, also animal videos seem insanely ominous.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.