[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sword Art Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5238.jpg (231KB, 640x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5238.jpg
231KB, 640x909px
Why are there no camrips with English subtitles but Indonesian subtitles are available?
>>
File: IMG_5214.jpg (546KB, 2048x1267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5214.jpg
546KB, 2048x1267px
>>
>>155815508
The whole movie been leaked out on youtube for a long time with English Subtitles. I don't know how you are having hard time finding it when it is easy to search up.
>>
>>155816139
The bath scene was awkwardly cut out in the Malaysian screening.
>>
The movie was fucking terrible, you're doing yourself a major disservice by watching it. I went to go see it in theatres and it felt like I paid money to be disappointed for 90 minutes.
>>
>>155818376
I've heard it was rated high by fans but I guess that means you have to already like it.
>>
>>155817838
Malaysia BOLEH!
>>
>>155818957
Personally for me it was an ok movie. Although, the film dragging itself for so long between the middle of the film and their not being enough action scenes pissed me off a bit. Along with Kirito suddenly becoming OP in AR just for the sake of getting him to be OP to beat Eiji since that is the last time AR is relevant in regards to battles. Who lost because of some lame bullshit they set-up on where he got his strength from so that Kirito would have a easy way to beat him.
>>
File: sue me fgt.png (102KB, 212x270px) Image search: [Google]
sue me fgt.png
102KB, 212x270px
>>155817838
It was cut out in ALL the screenings. Most people are just waiting for it to arrive on BD anyway so it can get a proper treatment.
>>
>>155819561
In Singapore too?
>>
>>155819649
Everyone I spoke with (not just on /a/) who saw the movie, in all different countries, said what was clearly a bath scene was blatantly replaced with a close-up of a shampoo bottle. It's their usual tactics to get people to buy the discs even if they saw it in theaters.
>>
>>155819561
It won't get 1000.
>>
>>155821047
1000 what? Years worth of semen?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.