[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a bad guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Was he a bad guy?
>>
nah that guy was cool from what i remember of that shit ass show
>>
>>155801366

>A wife and loli that take pride in their husband/daddy's work as an executioner

This both amuses me and scares me
>>
>>155801366

He works for the government that wants to protect it's town from bandits and terrorists

Regardless of the state that government and ruler are in whether it's evil or chaotic, his mindset is in the good
>>
>>155801366
no, he never did anything that any other soldier committed to serving his country wouldn't.
>>
>>155801366
Punch-clock bad guy. Just doing his job.
>>
File: 1479027751040.jpg (118KB, 634x438px) Image search: [Google]
1479027751040.jpg
118KB, 634x438px
>>155801366
a good man
R.I.P.
>>
Reminder best girl won.
>>
>>155801366
Nice job infecting /a/ with this trash.
>>
>>155802203
Yeah, she won a nice and tidy spot in the realm of the dead.
>>
>>155802203

>won

>she killed her self hugging her dead boyfriend
>>
>>155801366
Yes, Champ however did nothing wrong.
>>
Maybe. Jaegars were a mixed bunch, but lawful. Wild Hunt was full edge.
>>155804692
>boyfriend
You're being too generous.
>>
>>155801366
>Literally just killed people because the state told him to

No. No matter how good of a husband and father he was he still was commit terrible acts.

On a side note the author really fucked up with the government in this manga. There's no morally grey to what they're doing. They just seem to kill people because they want to.

It's if Coldsteel created a nation.
>>
File: 1327138592206.png (67KB, 500x500px)
1327138592206.png
67KB, 500x500px
I know he killed innocent people but I still love him and cried when he died
>>
>>155806545
he was doing what he could to create a place his family could remain safe
>>
>>155801366
>City gets plague
>Government orders him to burn entire city to the ground
>Kills everyone even the healthy

Not the actions of a very good guy... Hell he even himself admits that he's not a good person.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.