[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:CREATORS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: what do you mean by doujin.png (993KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean by doujin.png
993KB, 1280x720px
so...best anime of this season right?
>>
Good visuals, nice fight scenes. Depends on how good the story turns out to be, it might turn out to be a mess or (worse) boring.
>>
but that's not SukaSuka, fampai-tachi
>>
If they don't fuck up the story like aldnoah.
>>
It has potential that's all I'm going to say since I'm reserved about Aoki after what he did to A/Z.
>>
>>155799423
this, i expect at least a fun trainwreck, making a boring series with this premise would be unnforgivable
>>
>>155798914
It's not like there's much competition
>>
>>155798914
>goofy looking asuka
>>
>>155800976
>he missed the mamika thread
>>
>>155799927
>SukaSuka
>Undisguised isekai shit with muh cheap loli suffering
NO.
>>
>>155798914
>best anime
Youji Senki
>>
>Damn, I can't come up with a long and convoluted name for my light novel.
>Dude, those titles are out of fashion. Just put re:[english word] as your title, instant hit.
>>
>>155798914

I don't understand why people like it. Is this your first "sudden girlfriend appearance" type of anime?
>>
>>155799927
>but that's not SukaSuka, fampai-tachi

I feel like I've been keeping up with all the shows and I still can't figure out what this is supposed to be short for.

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv
>>
>>155798914
Incredibly average anime that excels at visuals and character design, the girls are the main draw to it right now.
>>
>>155798914
Good music, good direction and a cool premise. and anime original so no cancerous primary vs secondaryfag wars and having the entire series spoiled in the first episode.

The best one, as of this moment, probably.
>>
>>155798914
Bahamut, Sakura Quest, Alice and Uchoten are all better than this turd.
It honestly seems even worse than Aldenoah.
>>
>>155801480
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
>>
>>155798914
Shuumatsu looks pretty promising so far, more so than this at least.
>>
>>155798914
That would be ID-0.
>>
>>155801571
How is it a "cool premise"? It's basically the same shit as Gate.

>suddenly an isekai girlfriend: the anime
>>
>>155801676
>Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

There's only one SU and three KA's here. Maybe if people called it ShuKa-IKa-SuKa?
>>
>All this Shuumatswhatever fags
Cancer

Don't talk like that shit it's something special. It's mediocre at best

>>155801620
>Bahamut, Sakura Quest, Alice and Uchoten
>Sakura Quest, Alice
This HAS to be bait.
>>
>>155801792
>shitemasu ka
>desu ka
>desu ka
>>
>>155801802
What are you looking at so far then, Mr. Connoisseur?
>>
>>155798914
I'll wait until the third episode before judging. It could be complete and utter shit by then.
>>
>>155801838
I didn't know we could take syllables from wherever we liked in the word.

>>155801802
>>All this Shuumatswhatever fags
>Cancer
>Don't talk like that shit it's something special. It's mediocre at best
Don't get me wrong, the way that they telegraphed the ending in the opening scene, setting it up as a SUFFERING anime, is what is going to keep it from being my AOTS, but the production value of the first episode of the Irish song scene fantastic. There is nothing else this season that even comes close when it comes to creating such an effective mood and setting the tone for the episode.
>>
>>155801756
It's a reverse isekai, and the subtle difference is that the characters aren't from in-universe fantasy worlds but from media.

Anyway, the only series to interest me in the past few seasons has been gundam:IBO(which was still pretty shitty) so I'm pleased that there is at least 1 show worth watching after a year of shit shows.

I don't really care too much if it's been done before, it's anime( aka fast food entertainment), so the only factor that influences whether or not I watch it is if it's entertaining.
>>
>>155801991
That's not usually how it works. Typically, anime with slow starts might take two or three episodes to get the story set up and that's why viewers might want to wait til the third episode before judging the series. But if an anime seems good from the first episode, it's usually safe to say that it will still be enjoyable by the third episode. Weak anime will tend to peak somewhere between their sixth and ninth episodes, though. I have a feeling that, like all other battle harems, Re-Creators will end up peaking at least by the ninth episode, probably ending with some stupid/serious arc where things get too real for the MC and the anime falls into melodrama.
>>
>>155802162
re creators have 22 episodes though. Either they have alot of events planned or that it gets slower after the first few episodes
>>
>>155802051
You don't have to explain it. I watched the episode and know the premise. Putting "reverse" on a genre doesn't make it the polar opposite, though. It's just a subtle twist on Isekai, and I really don't see how it will make the story any more interesting, inherently.

Besides, it's not really that original. We've had "reverse" isekai shit before. Hataraku Maou and Gate, for example.
>>
File: 1491693448773.jpg (391KB, 1452x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491693448773.jpg
391KB, 1452x2048px
>>155802253
It's not slow though, only 3 out of the 9 characters appeared. It will probably take 4-5 episodes just for their appearances before Hime's real plot can even start.
>>
File: 84421l.jpg (144KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
84421l.jpg
144KB, 423x600px
>>155798914
no
>>
>>155802360
>>155802360
>It's not slow
Compared to some other original anime, it is slow. In the first episode, what happened?
>MC brought the main girl into his world
>main girl met a few other characters
>they met each other
Literally nothing. Compare with something like Kill la Kill where you had a whole novel chapter taking place in the first episode, with beginning, middle and end. Re-Creators is about the pace of Shingeki no Kyojin.
>>
I like Alice to Zouroku better, but this is good, too.
>>
>>155802403
>>155801696
Is it really that good?
>>
>>155798914
>Beta MC
No, might be enjoyable to kill time. I liked KingĀ“s Avatar, wish they dubbed it with nip.
>>
>>155802162
>probably ending with some stupid/serious arc where things get too real for the MC and the anime falls into melodrama.

I'll definitely drop it if they go down that route. The mc is already unlikable enough as it is, I don't want to watch him act like more of a bitch while everyone else does the hard lifting.
>>
Learn to use the fucking catalog.
>>155798879
>>155801484
>>
>>155802335
GATE is a normal isekai, 95% of the time they are in the fantasy world. Only hataraku is a reverse isekai and it was pretty good. This is closer to FSN than isekai though, it just has re in the name.
>>155802443
I meant it didn't need to slow down so soon because there is a lot to introduce just for the cast, not that it was ADHD fast or SoL slow. It's well paced in my opinion, introduced the base setting, the villain and his plans, two heroines and the MC while having two fights.
>>
>>155800618
>suddenly aldnoah song
>>
>>155801696
>>155802403

You know, I can actually agree with this. I still liked the first episode of this show, but it's mostly due to chuunihime.
>>
>>155802629
Again, "reverse" isekai isn't the opposite of isekai. It's just a subtle twist on a very overused anime story archetype.

Character introductions aren't enough to create a plot for an episode.
>>
that's not oreimo 2: imouto harder
>>
>>155802443
KLK's was exceptionally fast (and well) paced. The anime had it's problems, but it had one of the most efficient first episode.

Re:Creators set up the universe, the main protagonists and the main(?) antagonist. That's already pretty good for a first episode.
>>155802444
I have yet to watch ID-0, but Alice to Zouroku is my favorite show this season so far.
>>
>>155802737
Reverse Isekai is characters from other worlds coming to your world, which is true here but not unlike heroes from FSN or any other summoned creature like angels or demons or magical girls appearing in an otherwise normal world, which is common in anime.

And how so? It will show how they are living in the world, what they think about the situation with the authors and hime's team members will fight mc's team members. That can be done without Hime actually doing anything, like this episode where she was just waiting for all the players to gather.
>>
>>155798914
it's going to be at least entertaining because of rei hiroe (black lagoon)
>>
>>155803371
That's assuming they didn't just bring him on for a couple episodes to attach his name to the credits and promotional material.
>>
>>155802335
I think calling something reverse means a good way to describe the relation of the MCs with the other characters. The MC lives on earth, someone got summoned to earth instead of the opposite.

>We've had "reverse" isekai shit before. Hataraku Maou and Gate, for example.
Hataraku Maou isn't reverse isekai IMO because the MC himself went to another world. I consider it normal isekai. Gate is normal isekai too.

IMO:
>isekai = MC goes to another world
>reverse isekai = MC staying on his world. The other main characters come from another world to his.
>>
>>155802051
>>155801756
Have old magical girlfriend cliches become so passe that people are mistaking them for innovation now?
>>
>>155803371
Im pretty sure Rei Hiroe only did the designs. I don't think he had any kind of significant influence over the story.
Even his designs were changed and adapted for animation, so his role seems to be pretty minor.

>>155804009
Im in the middle of rewatching Seto no Hayanome. Feels good man.
>>
>>155804009
>Tsugumomo airing this very season
It's not even about forgetting at this point. Maybe people just consider it an axiomatic truth by now. Greetings MC, here is your free, obligatory female companion.
>>
>>155799927
>SukaSuka
I loved 1st episode, but I didn't even try to check its threads. I bet it's full of spoilers.
Recreators is original so its threads are fun and safe by default.
>>
>>155804113
mal says he's a series composer so hopes are high
>>
>>155804113
>Im pretty sure Rei Hiroe only did the designs.
He is credited as "series composition" (together with Aoki). Also credited in screenplay for episode 1.
>>
>>155804696
>Also credited in screenplay for episode 1.
just like the butcher did the first 3 eps of a/z?
>>
Is Mamika a real Japanese name or is it just a combination of Mami and Madoka?
>>
>>155798914
This kind of OP is the one that baits shitposters the most and makes them stick around
>>
>>155804922
Urobuchi wasn't credited with "series composition" though.

Just wait and check credits after every episode.
>>
File: bkubkamille.png (101KB, 346x382px) Image search: [Google]
bkubkamille.png
101KB, 346x382px
>>155801696
>>155802475
>>155802403
>>155802701
/m/ here I can vouch that ID-0 is pretty good.

I hope not-Kamille isn't a giant bitch.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.