[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove him wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: charles_speech.jpg (1MB, 1666x3371px) Image search: [Google]
charles_speech.jpg
1MB, 1666x3371px
Prove him wrong.
>>
>>155789983
Eternal Anglo.
>>
He didn't believe any of that, though.
His end goal was more or less the same as instrumentality from Evangelion, i.e., everyone ends up equal.
>>
>>155789983
I agree with him 100%. In fact, I hate the order that was brought about by the French Revolution. Democracy, human rights and the modern international order are illegitimate and I want to see them all burn to the fucking ground.
>>
>>155790886
When the different is too big, there won't be any compete
Example : Goku and Yamcha
that why some of revolution to reset the different
>>
>>155789983
>Lawfag who pretends to be a Chaosfag
>>
File: 1489898975290.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489898975290.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>155789983
>>
>>155789983
I cant
>>
File: 1341885823694.png (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341885823694.png
95KB, 500x500px
>>155789983
>We are the best because we don't enforce equality and instead allow the best to rise to the top
>But being born into a noble family is also a form of strength
That leads to stagnation, where the nobles keep everyone else down because it benefits them. Theoretically you could have a society with a real nobility (ie. one that nearly monopolizes the political sphere) and is still meritocratic, but then again communism also works in theory.

Equal rights is actually the ideal situation: everyone starts on equal footing, and ends up wherever their various talents take them.
>>
>>155794258
Except equal rights only exist in theory, just like Communism.
>>
>>155794358
Not really, they exist factually. Equal rights don't mean equal chances per se (though this is the ideal) because the rich will always have things easier in life, but they do mean for example that you're not going to end up somewhere because of your father, or that you will be denied a certain position because your family isn't noble.

Let's not forget that the French Revolution didn't start because of starving peasants like the popular image dictates, but because in the assembly of the three estates peasant votes weren't counted as equal to noble votes, and the so-called noblesse de robe got all the administative functions that the bourgeois (rich commoners) were at least equally qualified to do. The ones driving the revolution were mostly lawyers, bankers and the like.
>>
>>155789983
>Prove him wrong.
but he's right

ending the world just because it's not all sunshine and milk is not
>>
File: 1482639716157.jpg (16KB, 262x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482639716157.jpg
16KB, 262x300px
>>155794258
Bro you just described real life. If you were trying to do that, props, if you were trying to say its not possible you have single digit IQ.
>>
Evolution produces species that are the best adapted to their environment, IE able to produce as many offspring as possible.

You know who produces the most children? Stupid, ignorant, dumbass trash. That is the evolutionary ideal. Someone who can live long enough to shit out 11 children.

To select for intelligence you would need some sort of government program to sterilize idiots and breeding programs for the intelligent, since they generally couldn't give a fuck about raising a bunch of shit eating troglodytes.

Good luck finding a government both morally bankrupt enough to enforce mass sterilization and trustworthy enough to not just favor the rich and influential.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.