[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Himegoto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 0013-002.jpg (110KB, 998x1095px) Image search: [Google]
0013-002.jpg
110KB, 998x1095px
Anyone here reading this? Also, this is the 2 final chapters.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/99/1
http://raw.senmanga.com/Himegoto_-_Juukyuusai_no_Seifuku/Final/1

Your thoughts about this series?
>>
>>155783784
It pretends to have deep insights on young adult deviant sexuality but plays out like a bunch of retards fucking up at every moment
>>
>>155784330
The ending isn't that bad. I thought the prostitute would kill herself in the end.
>>
>>155784330
yeah pretty much
>>
This is how I know that Hatsukoi Zombie will be a pile of shit too.
>>
>>155786030
I haven't read Hatsukoi Zombie, looks like a comedy manga?
>>
>>155783784
Can someone give a summary?
>>
>>155786316
the main plot could be resolved easily but the author love stretching it by adding subplots you will never care about.
>>
>>155786343
This is a story of a group of college-age people who struggle with gender and sexual identity.
Yuki (nicknamed Yoshiki) is a girl, but she is terrible at 'being feminine.' She mostly dresses like a boy and is often mistaken as one. However, she has to wear a skirt and imagine being dominated by a guy in order to masturbate. Nagao Mikako seems young and innocent, and she uses that apparent innocence to sell her body as a fake 15-year-old. She knows her youthfulness can't last forever, but she enjoys tricking the men. Her friends have no idea of her sexual habits and believe her to be sweet and sheltered. Aiba Kaito is a pretty good-looking guy, but he wants to be Nagao Mikako. He often dresses as a girl, picking out clothes that mimic Mikako's style. Though he's into cross-dressing, he is still attracted to women. Will these young adults and their friends be able to handle their 'guilty secrets' and muddle their way through this confusing period of their lives?

It's a trainwreck.
>>
>>155786425
Thank you, but I actually meant a summary of the ending.
>>
So compare this & Kuzu no Honkai, which one is more horrible?
>>
>>155787316
>>155786365
>>155784330

I liked it
>>
>>155787441
I want a anime adaptation of this, but this manga ended in 2015, so I guess that's not possible now.
>>
>>155786030
>>155786316
Is it really by the same author? I thought it was by a guy with the same name, the art is so different.
>>
>>155787814
Yes it's the same author. He finished Himegoto then Hatsukoi Zombie is his next work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.