[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like the sea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1455884540828.jpg (422KB, 779x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455884540828.jpg
422KB, 779x1080px
Do you like the sea?
>>
File: 1426420807603.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1426420807603.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>155780880
I love the sea
>>
>crusty, uptight, 'no fun allowed' cunt

Not really. She has zero redeeming qualities besides making funny faces during card games, but all the raibus make good reaction faces so she hardly has a monopoly on that.
>>
>>155780880
No. She's boring as fuck.
>>
>>155780940
You can fix all that with a good dicking.
>>
>>155780880
I want to marry her and fuck her brains out.
>>
>>155780880
its ok, but the thought of not knowing what's below you really freaks me out
>>
HD600s are shit headphones
>>
>>155780880
There are too may things that can kill me faster than I can see "Welp I died", also what >>155782361 said.
>>
Sea is the best, but shouldn't get threads to remain hidden and obscure to preserve value that only the top class should appreciate. ..
>>
>>155782361
The enormity of it is what freaks me out. Just imagining being in an empty pool surrounded by nothing spooks me.
>>
LOL MAKI STILL BELIEVES IN SANTA CLAUS

what would have happen if nico had actually told her he doesn't exist?
>>
I want to see the sea's c.
>>
>>155780940
She was fine with fun things once actual work was taken care of. She's just not a baka or a slacker like honks.
Also:
>intelligent
>reliable
>athletic
>very entertaining to tease
>traditional values
>best singer

Off the top of my head, I'm counting several more than zero.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.