[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: one shit.jpg (16KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
one shit.jpg
16KB, 180x280px
Why is this anime so popular??

>Boring as fuck
>instigate other people's problems
>Powers where the writers just pull ideas out their ass
>Dragged on scenes/battles last forever
>just arcs of Monkey D. Faggot running to somewhere like an autist yelling someone's name
>Never ending story that's going no where.
>uninteresting characters

Seriously how do you people enjoy one shit?? two years ago I decided to start watching the series and catch up, after East Blue story arcs (Arlong, etc) the show just goes to shit. You notice it immediately in Alabasta.

Thriller bark was fucking lame, I literally just remember skipping most of that boring bullshit. And Marine Ford... don't get me started on that shit.. literally just Luffy running screaming "ACCEEEEEEEE" "ACEEEEE"... and towards the end when they were trying that weak ass emotional shit when Ace died, like that shit was weak Luffy overacted, like the nigga died but no one was invested with him audience wise.

And then finally, caught up to Dressrosa.. they finally fight this nigga Donquixote Doflamingo, someone I've been waiting for them to expand on and for Luffy to fight. This shit gave me PTSD, fucking flash backs to Marineford. And the final fight??? weak as fuck and dragged out. After that I had to take a permanent break from One Shit anime.
>>
Naruto is better
>>
>>155776506
>watching the anime

There's your problem.
>>
>>155776665

How Sway?? HOW??
>>
>>155776506
>Why is this anime so popular??
because the source manga is what's actually good, Toei was just using it as it's primary franchise while Dragon Ball was on hiatus.
>>
File: opfag4.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
opfag4.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>
>>155776506

One Piece does have its share of issues, but characters are the one thing it does have going for it.

>anime
At least read the manga if you're going to criticize the series, as the adaptation is done by TOEI, who handles it terribly.
>>
Trafalgar law (sp) is hot. Thats why I watch anyway.
>>
The anime isn't really that popular, only the manga. The manga is really good, I have no idea how anyone can stand to watch the One Piece anime. It's bloated to all hell with padding and fillers, they adapt like 1 chapter per episode which is fucking ridiculous considering how short One Piece chapters are. Don't know what you're bitching about with regards to Alabasta and Thriller Bark though, those are great arcs. Thriller Bark is actually a contender for my favorite arc. Basically the last really comfy Straw Hat arc in the manga, since everything starts getting super serious in Shabondy. Then the timeskip happens and it's just been a slog since then. I've been enjoying the most recent manga arc more than any of the previous ones, but how the big climax pans out will determine whether it's the first real hit post-timeskip or just another grueling hundred chapter slog like Dressrosa.
>>
>>155776506
I agree.
>>
>>155776506

All of Oda's females are waifu bait overdeveloped scantily clad buxom wenches

and they're actually good characters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.