[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>気持ち悪い What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: kw.jpg (22KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
kw.jpg
22KB, 560x314px
>気持ち悪い

What did she mean by this?
>>
Being chocked doesn't feel good. I can tell you from experience.
>>
>>155756818
I feel sick/Feels bad
>>
"I'm pregnant"
>>
>>155756818
kimochi warui
>>
she's disgusted
>>
>>155756818
This is rather unpleasant, friendo.
>>
>holy shit there is a disgusting anon watching us.
>>
It's not good
>>
>>155756818
"I want to express my discomfortment by wording how sick I feel on this right moment"
>>
>>155756818
She loved it.
>>
>>155756818
I'd like to fuck a girl while doing that to her.
>>
>>155756818
Self-disgust because she has an asphyxiation fetish.
>>
>>155760116
This attempt at a joke is likely older than you are.
>>
>>155756968
DO tell.
>>
>>155760350
It's not a joke, it's a real possibility.
traumatic experiences as a child often result in weird fetishes.
>>
Finally got you to sack up, huh you wimp.
>>
>>155760748
>literally fanwanking
I've responded to this bait long enough to know it goes nowhere.
>>
>I know you jerked off over me while I was comatose you freak.
>>
>>155761075
It's not like anyone wouldn't do the same under the same circumstances.
She should thank him because he at least had the decency to not take her virginity.
>>
>>155761075
Even though i guess thats something depressed asuka would say, the world has ended, everything is tang, she died and ressurected hurt, nigga is choking her, and all she has to say is comment on him jerking off?
>>
>>155761075
>Well, I know you tried to fuck Kaji, you whore.
>>
>>155761564
Stop roleplaying, fag.
>>
>>155761250
>Decency?
I think your moral values are kind of corrupt.
Anyone with a minimun of common sense and sanity would have just covered Asuka and left the room.
If you think Asuka should thank a mindbroken guy who shamefully (and he did admit it was terrible) did that in front of her, you have a serious problem, I'm afraid.
>>
>>155756818
She knows Shinji wanted to fuck a boy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.