[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Name/Kimi no Na wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479829439186[1].jpg (863KB, 2000x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1479829439186[1].jpg
863KB, 2000x1679px
Marry, Fuck, Ignore, Kill

01. Dream lantern
02. Zenzenzense
03. Sparkle
04. Nandemonaiya

Marry BOKURA TIME FLYA
Fuck ZENZENZEN
Ignore Dream Lantern
Kill Kimi ni Todoke

I actually enjoy all of them.
>>
>>155751603
Sparkle > all
>>
>>155752065
MADA KONO SEKAI WA
>>
>Amerilards finally see this
>threads turn to shit immediately
Clockwork.
>>
Do i go see this a second time? Today is the last showing at my theater
>>
>>155752212
the threads are better now, before it was a lot of people who hadn't seen it, or saw a shitty rip, shitting on it. it's something that has to be experienced cinematically to be fully comprehended and i'm glad more anons have had a chance to do that.
>>
>>155752065
fpbp
>>
>>155752226
Yes. I'm seeing it for the second time today myself. Kind of ass-blasted that today's showings are only dubbed, guess I have to see what's lost in translation instead of seeing it Subbed again.
>>
>>155752728
>>>155752226
>Yes. I'm seeing it for the second time today myself. Kind of ass-blasted that today's showings are only dubbed, guess I have to see what's lost in translation instead of seeing it Subbed again.

I'm sure assuming it will be inferior is being entirely fair to what is decidedly an excellent dub. Please spare us all the bother of your shitty opinion later and don't see it.
>>
>>155754646
I mean, it's a good dub but I'd consider it inferior to the original Japanese VAs.
>>
>tfw well never see Mitsuha experience a morning wood
>>
>>155751603

The whole non vocal bgm is really good.
>>
>you will never witness Mitsuha and Taki waking up in the morning with groping and flirting with each other
JUST-
>>
>>155755971
Mitsuha wouldnt grope, shes too pure

But Taki will definitely feel up her breasts first thing in the morning
>>
File: 60117020_p1.jpg (917KB, 2481x3508px) Image search: [Google]
60117020_p1.jpg
917KB, 2481x3508px
Let's talk about background characters.

Tessie a best.
>>
>>155756694

I like to believe that Taki saved them in more ways than the obvious. Tessie wanted to stay in the country while Sayaka wanted to leave for the city, even if they weren't hit by a rock their relationship probably would have fallen apart, but in the good timeline they now live happily together and are getting married.
>>
>>155757401
I didn't really get the feeling that Tessie wanted to stay, more that he didn't really have much of a path open to him besides eventually taking over his dad's construction company.

With all of its assets liquidated by a giant space rock, there's nothing really tethering him there, and he's free to do what he wants (which seems more technology-related, considering what his room looks like). Still, it's entirely possible that Mitsuha (Taki) helped him realize that he could actually make a difference with his interests, and he definitely helped Tessie realize that construction wasn't ALL bad, by relying on him for the explosives.
>>
>>155756142
She is not waiting eight years to find her beloved and not grabbing that junk every morning.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.