[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Plothole Thread *NOT A GENERAL*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
THIS IS NOT A GENERAL THREAD

I want to discuss plotholes in the Dragon Ball series and potential answers/solutions. I bet there are a ton of them. There are two that I can think of right off the bat:

1- If Goku retained his power-up from Super Saiyan God, then what was the point of attaining that form once again during his fight with Hit in the manga?

2- If Whis's time redo does not create an alternate timeline, then why did it do just that when Beerus killed Zamas? The only thing I can think of was that his future version as Black was already existing and time-space-whatever decided to stay in tact. Still, that was supposed to be one of the pros to him wearing the ring- to protect him from being erased.
>>
magic
>>
>man made aircraft would just pass through Kami's lookout
>>
>>155732032
What happened to that bunny gang Goku sent to the moon with his staff?
>>
>>155732250
nothing it was a gag
>>
Gohan's "death" in Buu saga. The wish Yamcha made was "bring back everyone that died today", then Goku arrives and says that Gohan is dead, and everyone believes him. If he was dead, he would have been brought back. Videl claims he isn't, so Goku and Kuririn say they can't sense his ki, but they can control it so that it is too low to sense.

Also Cell surviving his bomb with the thing in his head, when before his whole upper body was destroyed by Goku and caused him no problems.
>>
File: konjgsa.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
konjgsa.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>Plenty of time to teleport him anywhere
>Spends literal seconds telling King Kai he couldnt think of anywhere else to bring him instead of immediately teleporting back

A reminder Goku committed suicide.
>>
>>155732924
He had to lock on to something to teleport, also he couldn't just blow up a random plantet
>>
>>155733064
He can lock back on to Earth like he does occasionally?

Also desolate planets are everywhere in the z-verse.
>>
>>155732506
On the second one, I imagine his head thing would only activate if it were the only thing that survived of him. It didn't need to activate when Goku blew his upper body off, because he still had his legs and waist.
>>
>>155733130
can't sense dead planets, instant transmission only works telepathically
>>
>>155732032
>1- If Goku retained his power-up from Super Saiyan God, then what was the point of attaining that form once again during his fight with Hit in the manga?

In the movie, Goku's previous forms got a great boost after getting SSJ God, but SSJ God itself still was stronger than them (He stops Beerus' final blast with God, while SSJ couldn't do anything).

The manga hasn't made it clear whether he kept any extra power from SSJ God after getting the form. Some people assume he didn't, while others assume it works like in the movie.

The Super anime had its own different take too - Goku's base isn't SSJ God level, but his SSJ1 is as strong as SSJ God after the God boost.

>155732032
Whis' time ability didn't create any timeline. Gowasu died before Whis reset time in a different way from how he died in Black's timeline (falling over the table from a backstab vs falling on the floor in front of Zamasu).

Toei has actually retconned the explanation for the timelines in the anime several times. The final one is that the split was actually caused by Trunks going back to the past, which led to Beerus killing Black. This does clash with Black's flashback in the anime which was identical to Goku's battle with present Zamasu, and was something they added to the official site only when the saga was over, but it's the only explanation that avoids larger plotholes.
>>
>>155732211
No he would send it away.
>>
>>155733130
He can lock back onto earth because he can sense familiar power levels. He can't go to a random desolate planet because there is nothing to sense there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.