[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: omhmsuosclx5blriitzs.png (799KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
omhmsuosclx5blriitzs.png
799KB, 800x559px
you have been choosed to create an anime set in the universe of Warhammer 40k
1-What is the genre of the anime (SoL, Shonen, Seinen)
2-who will be the protagonist ?
3-where does it take place and what happens ?
4-what Studio does the animation ?
>>
I'd adapt Caphias Cain, but make everyone a cute girl.
>>
>>155720396
even Jurgen ?
>>
>>155720471
Especially Jurgen.
>>
Cute sororitas doing cute stuff.
>>
Loli gets trucked and reincarnated as a vampire loli.
She uses her powers to stealthily build up her forces while she goes around adventuring with her other vampire girls she met.
Serious arc include btfo of space marines and orcs and finally becoming god queen of undead.
>>
>>155721152
I suppose you aren't familiar with the 40k lore aren't you ?
>>
Tau doing mecha anime things
>>
>>155720337
Horus Heresy by Madhouse
>>
neet gets trucked and reincarnated as a space marine but with mmo mechanics because fuck off also sororitas waifus
>>
SoL of chaos gods doing shenanigans with other deities like ctan, gork and mork, eldar gods etc being side chars. Have the emp but he literally only appears as the corpse on the throne and you never see his warp presence. He is comic relief. All the lesser beings and their struggles are extras and they are completely disposable except for a few named chars. Grimdarkness is strategically played straight or subverted for comedic value.
>>
a bolter bitch gets lost in the warp and is tossed out in the fantasy universe, fun starts as she fights chaos, helps Karl Franz and goes on adventures around Norsca
>>
Bara hentai
Space marines
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.