[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some of the most awful writing you've seen in anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: saikano.jpg (30KB, 300x342px) Image search: [Google]
saikano.jpg
30KB, 300x342px
Gotta go with pic related as an example.

The story is literally about a 10 year- old-looking high school girl and how she fell in love with a male classmate (that looks like he's 7 feet tall and in his thirties) only to be abducted by the Japanese military, enhanced with a bunch of incredible weapons that enable her to fly and drop nukes everywhere, and is just allowed to wander free. Just so they can call her up to bomb faceless enemies in some unexplained war part-time.
>>
Saikano is a masterpiece.
>>
>>155715464
nah
>>
>>155715432
The Big Order anime absolutely made no sense to me. Maybe I'm not getting it, but fucking hell I was lost from episode 2 to finish and it left a bad taste.
>>
>>155715432
This was pretty shitty melodrama, yeah.
>>
File: Qualitätshorizont.png (2MB, 2091x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Qualitätshorizont.png
2MB, 2091x1500px
>Series is about MC time looping to avoid friends dying
>Except in the last chapter it turns out that somebody has to die because destiny, so he kills himself without telling anybody, so another character ends up time looping to save him
It was completely pointless.
>>
Most of the show is her crying like a traumatized rape victim. Good hell she's fucked up.
>>
>>155715464
name one good thing about it.
>>
>>155715432
I mean do you expect them to destroy her chance of getting an education?
>>
If we want to go with a recent one....Acca's final episode
>>
>>155715432
Just watch any anime of the current season and there you go! Absolutely awful writing everywhere!
>>
File: PON.jpg (111KB, 563x752px) Image search: [Google]
PON.jpg
111KB, 563x752px
Honestly I just dismiss stuff like Naruto as the kiddy shit it is, but holy fuck Orochimaru killed tens of thousands of people and now he's friends with everyone for no discernible reason despite probably having murdered at least one close friend/relative of every single character in the story

what the absolute fuck
>>
>>155715432
>>155718122
Picked up
>>
>>155720326
Make sure to watch it dubbed to maximize the shittiness.
>>
>>155715432
worst drama I've seen in my life
>>
File: Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png (581KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png
581KB, 800x1206px
>>155715432
pic related
>>
>>155723543
and pic related
>>
>>155719811
Stuff already went full retard during that Not French Revolution episode.
>>
I just got done watching Pupa. Good lord, it is the worst show I've ever seen, bar none. The plot is so ridiculous they apparently just said "fuck it" and dropped it a couple episodes from the end. The dialog is wooden. There's a stupid teddy-bear metaphor running throughout. There's one whole episode which consists solely of the girl eating her brother and saying "onii-chan."

Nothing is explained. Nothing is resolved. It ends on a giant "FUCK YOU" to the audience. It was an homage to the very worst the medium of animation can offer.
>>
File: 1461902624155.jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1461902624155.jpg
19KB, 384x384px
Kabaneri
I'm still baffled how they managed to fuck up so hard. I'm even more baffled at how it managed to get a second season
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.