[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mousou telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: img000001.png (453KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
453KB, 640x954px
Jesus, Nakano is starting to come off as a huge bitch. It's one thing to shoot the guy down whenever he thinks of something lewd, but something as mundane as walking home together?

When is this shitty thought police joke going to end?

At this point I'm only reading this for Crossaint. Only good recurring character in this series.
>>
>>155684117
Have you had any friends? She's going home with corssiant cause she felt lonely
>>
>>155684482
All of her actions have been influenced by Toda more than Croissant. Otherwise she would have gone to the festival with her the first time she asked.
>>
>>155684117
She picked the lonely friend over the horny love interest. Bros before hos.
>>
Hetfag BTFO

ManaXNakano OTP
>>
>>155684117
I'd have done the same, it sucks to be lonely
>>
>>155684117
she's just being a good friend you sperg
>>
She's still not that socially adept a person, there's no reason she would put herself in an awkward situation with Toda over having wholesome quality time with the friend that knows of her powers.
I do agree with the thought police thing though, super unfair to judge people on the thoughts they can't really control.
>>
>>155685463
Yeah, it might have been the better choice here. I see no problem with hanging with your buddy.
>>
>>155686074
It's not even that they can't control their thoughts, it's also the fact that their thoughts are completely private and Nakano eavesdrops on them like a fucking creep
>>
>>155684592
Man look at Mana's speech bubble in the second panel, she's obviously hurt
>>
>>155684117
You do realise that Toda will be getting done at the same time, so it's not like he can't walk with them. Also, he will have whatever time they are working on class rep stuff to be (relatively) alone with Nakano. Telepath made the right choice.

Also, how can getting closer to best girl be wrong?
>>
>>155686995
>their thoughts are completely private and Nakano eavesdrops on them like a fucking creep
Anon, there're several chapters where it is explained that she can't stop hearing other people's thoughts even when she wants to, that she considers this a problem that affects her social and school life and that she would stop if possible.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (123KB, 302x193px)
Untitled-1.png
123KB, 302x193px
When are we getting orange?
Will it be a boy or a girl?
>>
>>155689730
I was going to say Yashima's girlfriend but her hair is black isn't it? Only her helmet in that extra chapter from volume 1 was orange if I recall
>>
I want to fuck misuzu
>>
I want to pet Seaweed
>>
>>155690938
> Yashima's girlfriend but her hair is black isn't it?
It is. And I don't think they're going to be introducing any more characters at this stage.
>>
>starting
She was a bitch since the beginning
>>
>>155684117
>At this point I'm only reading this for Crossaint.

Is it worth it tho?
She is the only good thing about the manga.
>>
>>155684117
I pretty much hate all of the characters in this 4koma. But Nakano made the right decision here.
>>
>>155691696

Bitch, Seaweed is cute too.
>>
>>155684117
This and tomo-chan are two of the worst circlejerked overrated shits I've ever seen. 4-komas were a mistake.
>>
Bros before hoes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.