[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that for evangelion, character psychology development

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Eva 01 awakens.gif (878KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Eva 01 awakens.gif
878KB, 500x281px
I know that for evangelion, character psychology development and the cool end of the world sequence have priority over a generic shounen final battle, but this fucking scene still makes me mad.

Such a fucking cock tease. My balls are still purple to this day.
>>
I never understood what the spear of longinus did. Was it restraining the eva?
>>
>>155681727
Probably the least explained part of Eva
>>
>>155681880
How did unit 02 got fixed so quickly from the fight with kaworu to EoE?

I though there was less than 24 betwhen the 2.
>>
>>155682548

I meant 24 hours.
>>
>>155682548
There must have been more time because both 1 and 2 were repaired
>>
Yeah I really wanted to see Shinji wreck everyone's shit.
>>
>>155682548
02 wasn't particularly damaged from the fight with Kaworu. Shinji simply subdued it.
>>
>>155680574
How is it a cock tease? There was never going to be a battle. Unit-01's awakening was supposed to cause Instrumentality and it did. There was no monster for it to fight. They have Asuka fight the MP Evas for the big battle scene. Unit-01 was never supposed to fight anything. Your cock was never teased except by your own misunderstanding of what was going on.
>>
>>155681727
You stick it in Adam/Lilith and it stops them from doing shit.

Presumably Lilith lost hers and Adam still had his which is why Lilith could create humans and Adam just wasn't doing anything. After the second impact Gendo had Rei stick it in Lilith to stop it from growing legs or w/e her body was doing. But since it was no longer in Adam he was able to make angels.

Oh yeah it can also destroy AT fields because whynot.
>>
>>155687022
But Adam was a fucking embryo on Gendo's hand. What part did I miss that he's the one creating the angels?
>>
>>155687108
It's not really clear where most of the angels came from besides the fact that Adam is their origin.

Yeah the embryonic thing is what's left of Adam's body after the second impact.
>>
>>155687108

Adam used to big monster like lilith. He appears in some flashbacks as a glowing white eva.

After he blew up, i assume he split his soul/power into a bunch of pieces and regressed to an embryo.

The pieces maturated for 15 years till they started attacking.

What exactly merging adam embryo with lilith in the end is supposed to do is unknown. I assume it creates a super mega being that is Karowu-Rei-Lilith.

Given that both of them were interested in mankind, both pop up in the end of the movie and shinji sees ghost Rei around, i assume they became some sort of bodyless god/spirit to help guide mankind.
>>
Why did SEELE go after Nerv when they both wanted to turn humanity into orange juice? Just to force the awakening of 01?
>>
>>155688415
SEELE wanted to control instrumentality so they were trying to get unit 01 and probably use a Kaoru dummy plug or their own pilot for it.
Because the pilot was Shinji their plans went down the drain due to him undoing instrumentality (although Gendo still got what he wanted).

Also Humanity is the 18th angel so them attacking NERV after the 17th follows the symbolism of the show.
>>
>>155688415

From my understanding, Gendo was planing to betray Seele, and they knew it.

What Gendo wanted to do is not known, as he failed, but there is some evidence that supports the theory that he wanted to put all of humanity into Eva 01 with Yui and send it to space, as a "ark" for humanity.

Seele just wanted to become juice, and lilith to survive with everyone inside permanently. Not sure why.

In the end, who got their wish were Shinji and Yui.

Shinji being depressed and all accidentally started the instrumentality (in a way that went along with seele plans). But after he seen he fucked up and undid it, and people will eventually pop out of the sea of tang one after another, ruining Seele plans.

Yui has a pretty weird objective of being the last beacon that humanity existed, even if she is going to spend a literal eternity alone. She succeed. There is some small discussion about when see the imagery of 01 eating gendo, he is absorbed and they will live together in space, but he was a fucking asshole over the last few years so i think she rejected him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.