[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alpha males don't want strong independent woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gct.jpg (216KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gct.jpg
216KB, 1680x1050px
Where did this ideal come from that alpha males want strong independent woman a real alpha male leads in his relationship and his woman follows

I see this a lot on /a/ anons saying you are a beta for wanting a woman who won't challenge you for the leadership of the relationship as a alpha even if you like tsunderes once you get in a relationship you want them to play their position right?

The best example of this is Gut and Casca in there early relationship Casca was a tsundere but once the got together she became much more feminine and played her position as the woman in the relationship
>>
File: 7.png (568KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
568KB, 800x800px
>>
hmm?
>>
>>155676885
Very interesting anime & manga discussion
>>
casca is a shitty used good anyway
Schierke is best girl
>>
>>155676885
Alpha females will always be submissive to the alpha male.

They will still be dominant alpha females if they have a beta man that won't do shit, hence why they are the ones that have the pants on.

So IMO, if you want a cute alpha female, you gotta be an alpha male.
Yet the funny thing is that alpha males can get beta and omega girls like your average tsundere girl and tomoko clone respectively.
>>
>>155677772
Close, I saw your 6 yesterday.
>>
>>155676885
Alpha males want strong independent women.
Archetype: Cuchulain and Eimear.
You're not an alpha male unless you single-handedly fight off an invading army as a young adult, and you're not a strong, independent woman unless you're prepared to invade the afterlife to kill the girl he's been sleeping around with.

Today's "alpha males" want submissive women because they are pathetic and insecure. A girl you can debate philosophy with and rely on to act in her own interests is worth her weight in gold.
>>
Delete this thread, O valueless moderators of quality.
>>
>>155679158
nobody wants a women they have to fight with that shit is tiring
>>
>>155679158
the alpha hero rescuing the helpless damsel in distress is way more common in every sort of fiction until recently, manga and anime included
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.