[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiger Mask W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>[HorribleSubs] Tiger Mask W - 26 [720p]

...in which the episode did come out at last and Naoto and a certain jobber keep getting double teamed all over the place

also King Tiger hype
>>
>>
fuck kevin
>>
In the original Tiger Mask Miracle 3 was a TD wrestler said to combine the three masteries of strength, technique and fouls.
In the anime he turned out to be Tiger The Great while in the manga he was three different guys.
>>
>>155664164
King Tiger is going to be the token MMA guy, right?

Haruna did say "martial arts" in English and his tank top kind of fits.
>>
FUCK KEVIN
>>
>>155663953
>>155665152
Nobody likes yandere grown men, apparently.
>>
>>155665228
his hate for Tiger feels artificial as fuck.
>>
what the fuck is Kevin's problem???
>>
They should get Kenny Omega to cameo in an episode.
>>
>>155665996
wasnt he in the Makabe ep?
>>
>>155665893
He is convinced that it's Tiger Mask's attack that caused Tiger the Dark to lose, and as such blames him. He just wants revenge for his bro, even if it's misaimed.
>>
>>155663815
Yes, New Japan is shit. Us Canbongs will show you weebs true Canadian Chain Wrestling Style. We use that submission shit on bears in the woods. Prepare to be BTFO.

So anyways is Miracle 1 really The Third invading NJPW for Tiger's Den?
>>
>>155665323
It's misplaced.

Takuma wasn't in the condition to fight The Third and they both knew it. Kevin told him, FFS.

>>155666910
The Third wouldn't partner with Kevin.
>>
File: 1424272904672.png (511KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1424272904672.png
511KB, 704x396px
>>155666910
>The Third partnering with a literally-who
>>
SHIROI

MATO NO
>>
>>155667299
Indeed.

But seriously, if Toe- ahem, Trollei pulls something like that, I shall clap until I am given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Trump himself.
>>
>>155667374
JANGURU NI
>>
>>155666910
>leaf wrestling
>>
>>155667617
>Ryu couldn't bro up and make that a foursome
>>
>>155668737
It's all about kayfabe. He has to maintain his persona, his gimmick, even when out of the ring.
>>
>>155668836
>has to embarass himself in front of NJPW guys to admit his crush on Haruna
>treats Candy Pair and Haruna to expensive dinner but still gets friendzoned
>gets the shit kicked out of him by Kevin and some Canstanni but doesn't job by disqualification

It was both a good and bad episode for Ryu.
>>
when's the next sakuga episode though
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.