[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about tsundere characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tsundere5.jpg (795KB, 1368x1736px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere5.jpg
795KB, 1368x1736px
What does /a/ think about tsundere characters?
>>
Hack way to write characters and a sign of shit writing.
>>
>>155663142
I hate Asukas personality, but saying shes not well written is retarded
>>
>>155663142
Cute at first, but if they don't grow it becomes very annoying.
>>
All those tsunderes are garbage. Label both sides as bad please.
>>
>>155663142
Akane is not a tsundere, if ranma wasn't such an asshole she would be nicer to him.
>>
>>155663772
She's no saint herself, and Ranma has reasons for being upset every now and then
>>
>>155663980
They fit each other.
>>
>>155663142
Kirino and Asuka should be on the right. Taiga should be on the left.
>>
>>155663772
Mine isn't a tsundere neither, the new guy was just a obstacle for their plans, she had a reason to be annoyed by him, until he prove his worth and actually helped everyone.
>>
File: imouto.png (262KB, 1093x518px) Image search: [Google]
imouto.png
262KB, 1093x518px
>>155663142
All Tsunderes are garbage.
>>
>>155664246
Kirino and Asuka aren't even tsunderes.
>>
>>155664360
Asuke I could see but how is Kirino not tsundere?
>>
Entry level waifu archetype
>>
File: tsundere expanded again.jpg (901KB, 1020x2840px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere expanded again.jpg
901KB, 1020x2840px
>>155663142
>>
>>155664751
Both had genuine reasons to be mad, and both end up getting over those feelings and understanding the reasons of why, except that Kirino got over them a while before the end and Asuka got over them right before being eaten alive. There is no tsun or dere involved, just character progression.
>>
>>155665032
Huh of course there was, in Kirino's case she did convince herself she hates him at first and slowly got closer until they got together. That's textbook tsundere. Tsundere itself means character progression, from more tsun to more dere.
>>
>>155665151
But she genuinely hated him, tsundere would imply that she holded other feelings below that cold attitude and she being a stubborn was just her not knowing how to express those feelings, this wasn't the case. Kirino wanted to understand what happened back then, and the only way to do so was to talk with the person she considered responsible of her resentment, she took the chance(first episode) to do so. There is no tsun-dere, Kirino get to know Kyousuke like a new person and slowly understand things weren't black and white like she used to think, in other words, she build a trust from 0, at some point forgave him, and lastly fall for him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.