[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever an anime character that died a more pathetic death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1396322311124.png (280KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1396322311124.png
280KB, 800x450px
Was there ever an anime character that died a more pathetic death than Maniwa Pengin?
>>
>>155654605
I don't think so. Being forced to drink ketchup and mustard until you suffocate is pretty lame way to go out.
>>
File: 1432296303849.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432296303849.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>155654605
Not in the history of final words has their ever been a more pathetic death.
>>
>>155654605
Why was it pathetic? He was just afraid of death, like a normal human being
>>
>>155654831
>kills people
>is suddenly afraid to die himself.

Penguin was a faggot. If he didn't want to die, he shouldn't have been a Maniwani and been a retard by giving Houou the poison sword when he knew what his ability is and what the sword does.
>>
>>155654912
I think you are a maniwani by birth,and I also think that he didn't know what poison the sword had, still not sure, watched the show quite long time ago
>>
>>155654912
Anyway fearing death is part of human nature, there was nothing wrong for him not wanting emonzaemon to kill him, the setting is in Japan, where the honour and lack of fear of the death were obsessions
Sorry for bad english
>>
>>155655056
Penguin was the head of a corps. He was very well aware of what he was going to be doing.
They also knew exactly what the sword did and it was why Houou was so fucking mad when Penguin threw it to him and he caught it with his Kawauso arm.

Penguin was a mistake and the Maniwani would have been better off without him.
>>
>>155655145
Maniwani were a mistake as a whole. Buncha clowns.

Looking back now, the whole series had some really dumb shit in them. Had my favorite anime fight tho.
>>
Yoh and Anna
>Yoh has the Spirit of Earth with him
>He gets killed by a fucking attack helicopter
Flowers was a mistake
>>
>>155655145
Ok you got a point, I didn't remember he knew about the poison, but the sword didn't kill him, neither ouhou or whatever it's written did, emonzaemon killed him slowly and making sure he was aware he was going to die, surely didn't die in a heroic way, but in human one
>>
>>155655266
Wut
>>
>>155655262
Did that fight even happen or was it a meme?
>>
>>155655368
Technically, it happened offscreen.
>>
>>155655368
I saw it. It was so good.
>>
>>155655427
I think it was cut, if you watch it on YouTube you'll find it
>>
File: frenda.jpg (55KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
frenda.jpg
55KB, 390x600px
>>155654605
>>
>>155655523
you dont even know half about it
>>
>>155654605
I saw it more as Emon-Emon having grudge again Maniwa and wouldn't gave him any sympathy just because he was a kid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.