[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys. I just finished NGE. Fuck me, this show was beauful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2142.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2142.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
Okay guys. I just finished NGE.

Fuck me, this show was beauful. I found myself relating to Shinji more than i have any other fictional character. He reminded me of myself when I was fourteen.

Shit, this is the first anime to ever make me cry real tears.

Goodbye, /a/, I feel empowerred to go out and live life. This anime has shown me the way, and I hope it will show you too.
>>
Why is everyone JUST finishing NGE right now?
What the hell, I've seen like probably 5 threads a day about people just finishing this shit.
>>
>beauful

I smell a meme.
>>
>>155643163
It's a meme
>>
is this anime actually any good? Just seems like gundam but the boy doesnt want to get into the robot
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
22KB, 512x288px
>>155645009
It's a fucking legend. It's like necessary watching. It's the first anime I ever watched and it still makes me cry to this day.

Also, Asuka is best Waifu.
>>
I thought Eva was a meme until I actually watched it
>>
>>155645009
I can tell you've never seen Gundam.
>>
>>155645009
He almost always gets in. Sometimes they have trouble getting him out.
It took me a bit to grow riveted, but once I did, it became one of my favorite series.
>>
I sincerely love Eva. Suffering from mental health issues myself I related to Shinji more than any other fictional character.
>>
File: shin-godzilla.jpg (647KB, 1229x692px)
shin-godzilla.jpg
647KB, 1229x692px
I liked the manga better
>>
Okay guys. I just finished fucking OP in the ass

Fuck me, this gay sex was beauful. I found myself relating to OP more than i have any other fictional character. He reminded me of myself when I was fourteen.

Shit, this is the first boipucci to ever make me cry real tears.

Goodbye, /a/, I feel empowerred to go out and live life. This boipucci has shown me the way, and I hope it will show you too.
>>
>>155644904
I mean there's probably a good amount of people who also just haven't bothered to watch it.
I read half the manga like 7 years ago but never actually watched the show/movies until last month.
>>
>>155646687
Heathen.
>>
>>155645253
Finally, a sane person
>>
>>155649357
You aren't allowed to say that about (You)rself.
>>
Just finished it and I like these threads because apparently there is a lot of symbolism and shit that I miss that I need people to point out to me. If someone could dumb the ending down a little more for me in EoE that would be cool it was such a trip
>>
>>155651053
You're welcome.
>>
>>155643040
Congratulations!
>>
>>155652207
Same to you!
>>
>>155653397
Congratulations!
>>
>>155643040
Stop posting this meme. It's been 300 years. NGE is over.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.