[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The people who got mad at this are the same people who think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1458756492976.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458756492976.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
The people who got mad at this are the same people who think paying for a girl's dinner entitles you to sex with her.
>>
It's understandable though. The erased ending is like the nip's version of Castaway's ending. You want to get mad at the girl for moving on but logically it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>155630236
It was different in Castaway. They had every reason to think Tom Hanks was dead.
>>
>>155629833
in a perfect world it would
>>
>>155630740
Badly underrated post.
>>
>>155629833
fuck off yes it does
>>
>>155629833
0/100 bait. Your /v/ buddies might give you a pat on the back for it if you're lucky.
>>
>cuck
There I just summarized the rest of thread
enjoy
>>
>>155629833
>Erased will always be retarded cuckposting forever
>>
for fucks sake THEY WERE 10 FUCKING YEARS OLD . also in the end he got to be with best girl so why do you keep cuckposting about this show this hard.
>>
>>155630690
Tom Hanks was gone for 4 years, While Satoru was in a coma for 9, almost half his life at that point
>>
KEKOLD
>>
>>155629833
if she doesn't leave the dinner, you know she wants the D
>>
>>155629833
That makes no sense OP.

Why the fuck would I pay for her dinner if I wasn't getting pussy?
>>
>>155629833
>Women actually believe they're entitled to free dinners

Shit ain't cheap. If I'm shelling out 200 bucks for some retarded salad you just had to have, you better fucking at least give me a HJ in the bathroom.
Your company isn't worth the time it wastes let alone a dinner.
>>
File: 1461398149503.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1461398149503.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>155635104
>he pays 200 for some cunt's din din in hopes for one wittle HJ

dude just buy a hooker
>>
>>155629833
>pay for a professional whore
>get a whore

>pay for an amateur whore
>maybe get a whore
normalfags are fascinating
>>
>>155629833

>the people who got mad at this are the same people who think paying for a girl's dinner entitles you to sex with her.

Well yeah, in both cases you feel like your time got wasted.
>>
>>155634435
Sensei and his mom didn't give up on him. What's the slut's excuse? She literally owed him her life.
>>
Its not that she got with somebody else its that she got with the fucking trap who also managed to get fat and not-a-girl in that time
>>
>>155630236
Yeah she moved on from him so quickly, fucking 3DPD man. But the ending was still so beautiful, she kept him alive on that island and now he has to let her go. It was pure kino.
>>
>>155634435
>Tom Hanks was gone for 4 years

And for all they knew he died in a plane crash. He was only found by accident.
>>
>>155638877
>What's the slut's excuse?
She knew him for less than a month when they were 10 years old?
>>155639139
True, but chances of someone recovering from being in a coma after that long are also ridiculously small
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.