[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This funny looking thing couldn't possibly be more dangerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (78KB, 214x323px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78KB, 214x323px
This funny looking thing couldn't possibly be more dangerous than the Chimera Ants
>>
It's just some exhibitionist pervert with a golf ball on his head
>>
>>155627937
Or maybe it's a melon
>>
>>155628052
Avocado pit.
>>
>>155627832
Too bad we will never see it again
>>
>>155628145
black olive
>>
>>155627832
Too bad Togashi will die before showing the true powers of that walking tesla coil.
>>
File: 1491680552198.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1491680552198.gif
1MB, 245x184px
How will the troupe die?
Think Hisoka will end up killing them all?
I can see him making another alliance with Kuripika, or maybe Prince Bateman
>>
It's the orb wrapping itself around a human, or a humanshape structure made by the orb.
>>
>>155627832
It is stronger.

That thing specifically has a description of being in guard of something and this thing has been guarding against every single creature on the Dark Continent.
>>
>>155627832
It did wipe out an entire exhibition team on its own.

The how is anyone's guess
>>
File: daifuku.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daifuku.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>155627832
I don't know man, he looks pretty dangerous.
>>
>>155630719
This is the last arc so Hisoka will likely kill all/most of them and lose his life in the process.
>>
>>155631191
Considering it left a lot of headless corpses we can assume the ball just goes there jumping from person to person, possesing them and wrecking shit.
>>
>>155631367
How do you know it's the last arc?
>>
Chimera ants aren't strong on their own. They're just strong once they have a lot of humans to absorb.
>>
>>155631407
Maybe that ball eats thier head or something.
>>
>>155627832
Strenght in hxh is wierd. We know feitan a long time ago, but hes possibly one of the strongest fighters we know of. And the ants are just fucking ants. They had a massive handicap being in ngl so they ate shittons of humans.
>>
>>155631367
>Expecting poster boy to die before facing Gon

Just because HunterXHunter does some thing nicely, it's by no means escaping that trope anon.
>>
>>155630719
It's such a disappointment to have Hisoka kill the Phantom Troupe. Kurapika should be the one killing them.
>>
>>155638430
He's a faggot. Hisoka has done more against the troupe than fucking Kurapika
>>
>>155638490
That's why it's a disappointment.
>>
>>155630302
>>155630559
its ok if he dont finish it
i already read amazing mangas like Naussica end.
>>
>>155627832
Well, too bad we will never know.
>>
>Make interesting concepts about this strange new place
>Too much of a lazy fuck to continue

The calamities and the DC sound like an awesome read but Jesus fuck Togashi for just doing fuck all.
>>
That's just a dude with a big fro and his head is backwards
>>
>>155638727
one ships lands the other embarks
>>
>>155638727
Its pretty clear to me that Togashi is suffering from writers block and the other shit is just excuses.
>>
>>155627832
Wanna bet? The Chimera Ants has the advantage because they learn how to use nen. If this guy learn nen as well. He will be comparable to the chimera ants.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.