[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone freak out over Orochimaru being treated as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sdghjjj.png (755KB, 718x576px) Image search: [Google]
sdghjjj.png
755KB, 718x576px
Why does everyone freak out over Orochimaru being treated as a necessary evil when shonen anime is full of awful people getting away with everything and being treated as "one of the bros"?

Why does /a/ only lose its biscuits over Oro? I mean especially since everyone is still very hesitant around Orochimaru and doesn't treat him as a friend to chill with like pic related.
>>
>>155582823
Bon Bon saved Luffy and the gang several times and Crocodile was never treated as one of the bros. only a momentary truce to save his brother.
>>
>>155582935
oh please, crocodile had that "I didn't think you would lose this easily!" bro moment with Whitebeard

and Bon Bon shot a little kid to start a civil war
>>
>>155583104
Yeah, but Bon Bon redeemed himself. Given that Whitebeard was using him and nobody else even acted friendly towards him.
>>
Since a third of the are dragonball character i feel obligated to say
1. Piccolo dindu nuffin
2. Nobody likes vegeta except for bulma and trunks
3. Beerus is simply tolerated, they'd be happy if he was gone
4. I dont think any of them recognize pilaf except bulma
>>
Most people still dislike Vegeta and Vegeta dislikes most of them.
>>
>>155582823
Mayuri and Killua are not the same thing. They're always on the same side.
>>
>>155583412
I like Vegeta
>>
>>155582823
Oro is not as based as Croc or Hisoka.

>killua
Being an edgelord != evil
>>
Vegeta never killed a single Earthling until his battle against 18 where he killed a bunch of drivers for no reason. Piccolo's worst crime was kidnapping.

Beerus is terrible but he's like a force of nature. The Z fighters can't do anything about his existence.
>>
>Hiei
>"one of the bros"

Only at the end of the Sensui arc, and only the Sensui arc. The closest the series gets otherwise is the promo art, and even then you have to rationalise "mood man standing next to other guys in non-committal fashion" as "one of the bros"
>>
>>155587386

No. Hiei definitely had his place in the group - or rather, with specific people in the group. He wasn't entirely detached like he pretended to be.

Him and Kurama share a mutual respect for one another but I wouldn't call them bros. I'd even hesitate to call them friends in the traditional sense, they don't really get along together any better than coworkers who hate their lives equally.

Kuwabara is on shaky ground with Hiei and he has been since they met. I do think that Hiei respects his dedication and effort plus his willingness to stand up to demons despite being a regular human, but when you get to the bottom of it I'd say that he dislikes Kuwabara more than anything.

Yusuke though? Thats where the true camaraderie lies. Yusuke and Hiei are very similar people and out of the group I think they understand each other the best. You're right that the true extent of their bond was showcased in the Sensui arc, specifically at the tail end of the Sniper fight, but there are little hints and nudges laced all throughout the series. Yusuke trusts Hiei implicitly even when he probably shouldn't and thats what starts to break down Hiei's walls at the very start of the Saint Beast arc. After that, its all down hill from there and I definitely would classify them as bros. Not in the same way that Yusuke and Kuwabara are bros but its the same kind of relationship between two dudes who are better at communicating with their fists than words.
>>
>>155584515
Bulma pls
>>
>>155582823
Piccolo did nothing wrong, it was all his dad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.