[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fullmetal Alchemist Live action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ss (2017-04-07 at 11.06.38).jpg (47KB, 1064x443px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-07 at 11.06.38).jpg
47KB, 1064x443px
>anime characters that is asian, cast white for the roles
>anime characters that is white, cast asian for the roles

Am I living in an alternate universe? Why the fuck everything is contrary of each others

https://youtu.be/ihc964sRt8M
>>
not anime
>>
>>155568920
This looks like crap. Whose shitty idea was this?
>>
>>155568920
Japanese actors are paid much less than their American counterparts, this looks like a low budget movie
>>
Well white actors would rather audition for hollywood than go to japan for low budget productions
>>
>>155568920
>hollywood makes a movie
>they cast white actors because guess what, thats all thats near them
>japan makes a movie
>they cast japanese actors because guess what, thats all thats near them
I'm really confused when people freak out about "whitewashing". I mean, if you wanna see live action Mulan with actual chinese actors, then tell China to make their own fucking movie,
>>
Not anime. report and ignore you faggots.
>>
>>155569204
I can understand Japan hiring Japanese actors. They're cheaper than overseas, they speak japanese fluently (duh) and they are not filthy gaijins. Plus western actors have an entirely different school of act that clashes with Japanese one.

Now the other way round... Hollywood is located in the United States of Fucking America. They're literally a melting pot of all the nations in the world, they easily can find an actor that at least somewhat matches the criteria, but they deliberately choose to cast someone who's popular over someone who's fit for the role, or who actually plays well.
>>
NOT ANIME
>>
>>155568968
>>155569229
>>155569426
>>>/a/rules/4
Not that I disagree, or don't think it's cancerous as fuck, but they are allowed. They're being far too prevalent though, especially the shitty GitS threads from people who hate it but can't stop talking about it to the point where they make threads every fucking day about it.
>>
>let's Americans rape GitS
>saves FMA to rape for themselves

alright

at least Kenshin could get away being low budget

fuck
>>
>>155568968
>>155569229
>>155569426
samefag you can fuck off now
>>
>>155569524
And then GitS got violated in the box office by Boss Baby of all things
>>
>>155568920
Japan has usually justified it. IIRC, Black Butler and Attack on Titan they included into the plot why they were Japanese in the films.
>>
>>155568920
I was positive the Elrics were european though.
>>
>>155568920
It looks decent. I don't understand the hate.
>>
>>155569412
Pretty much. Despite the same crappy end result Nips and Hollywood do it for different reasons.

>>155572429
Adult Ed looks really weird for me, cosplay tier. But the rest including VFX look better than expected.
>>
>>155568920
It visually looks alright, but the entire second half of that trailer looks like a youtube fanfilm because of the "set". They found a few semi-wide back alleys.
>>
We need mods to eradicate live action threads before it's too late.
>>
File: 1490744263171.jpg (39KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1490744263171.jpg
39KB, 600x599px
They are even using cheap wigs that are stale as a cum stained tissue papers
>>
>>155572831
I hope the mods eradicate retards like you first.
>>
Post the cast
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.