[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the ride end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1851.jpg (222KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
222KB, 900x600px
When will the ride end?
>>
>>155561533
Mid '20s or early '30s. Maybe that's just me being optimistic though. I'm not ready for it to end.
>>
>>155561575
what stories can still be told?
>>
10 Years later 10 years after that and 10 years later it will end in 10 years for sure. By then Oda will confirm that the show is 3/4 done and it will be done in 10 years but first let him explain this random character's tragic backstory for 2 months.
>>
>>155561533
>HxH and OP are by far the two oldest WSJ manga now
>they'll probably end long after all other currently running series
Incredible.
>>
>>155563002
is oda immortal ?
>>
When they reach Raftel and we find that the One Piece was the journey and friendships they made
>>
>>155563892
Oda already debunked that One Piece isn't something like the journey or friendship
>>
>>155561533
Never ever.
>>
File: franky_down.gif (175KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
franky_down.gif
175KB, 500x734px
>>155561533
>ib4 Oda dies with lung cancer and Luffy never reaches Raftel
>>
>>155563916
>Believing Oda's lies.
>>
>>155561533
One Piece is One Piece.
Oda had said that he has the basic plot and endgame roughly outlined, and right now we are connecting the dots.
It's actually been moving fairly faster these days.
>>
>>155563891
be he has already written the ending, so its ok

if he is in too much pain. take the easy option
>>
>>155563986
>Getting so mad about a possible subpar ending after the years of memories we already have
>>
>>155564014
I wouldn't be mad, just slightly annoyed.
>>
>>155563916
oda is as liar, soo many characters should have died, were supposed to die, but still live :S
>>
>>155563967
the ending is already written s
>>
Give how oda has already though the backstories of many characters, some of those backstories never used in the manga (example: the short story of how law found his crew), im quite sure that when op ends, oda will release light novels of those stories.
>>
>>155564191
>wanting an ending written by another author
>wanting an ending drawn by another artist

people like you make me sick
>>
>>155563718
Wall Street Journal manga???????????
>>
>>155561533
>The journey was the one-piece
>>
>>155564274
Oda has already drawn the final panel anon.
>>
I don't know, I watched like 10 episodes of One Piece and dropped it because it didn't seem interesting at all.
>>
>>155561533
Around episode 1300
>>
>>155564284
Weekly Shounen Jump my man
>>
>>155565988
the manga only really finds its stride with volume 11 so I can't really how many gazillion episodes that'd be in the anime
>>
>>155563892
>>155563916
Wrong! One Piece is the ultimate FREEDOM!!
freedom to roam anywhere in the see with out any hindrance anywhere in the Sea(mainly) and said land aforesaid in the story. And Pirate-King freest man there. Simple ~
>>
>>155561533
When it stops making money
>>
I wonder if people 100 years from now will look back on this manga. Will they treat it like a classic or will it get lost by the way side.
>>
when do u think one piece fans will accept that oda ruined this show 150-250 ago?
watched it once either because i liked it and didnt stop because i thought oda just had no ideas at the moment and that he will might return to older greatness, although i knew it got a fault after the great pirate war, but he just doesnt, he completely leaves characters behind and pushs his favourites so badly and abuses cliches too damn hard
any other anime where shit like that happened so badly?
>>
>>155561533
When Oda dies of cancer.
>>
>>155561533

When Oda decides he's had enough Toei will sign a deal to make more episodes. As long as One Piece's brand sells it will continue to run. If Nardo and DB have new series, One Piece will inevitably get one once it ends.
>>
>>155569227
Imagine the demand for a One Piece Super with actually decently paced episodes and a director with an actual understanding/ability to give a shit of the manga

We already have One Pace to fix the egregious pacing of the anime.
>>
>>155569277

It be interesting if Toei did a One Piece Kai like they did with Dragon Ball. Problem is there are too many episodes. Even if they did clean up the filler it would still be like 700+ episodes. Would be interesting if they did this and aired it online. Make it a stream only version of the anime.
>>
>>155569391
One Piece is probably THE most lucrative anime in the entire industry so I don't think this will be too difficult to have done
>>
I dropped One Piece after the shitshow that was the Dressrosa arc. Is it worth catching up again?
>>
>>155569478
No it's terrible and go away
>>
>>155561533
Feels like it will keep going on.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.