[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sagrada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What is his problem?
>>
File: 8540984.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
8540984.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>155554354
not autistic enough
>>
Too much justice
>>
>>155554354
Autism. The problem is always autism.
>>
What the fuck is up with this show.

No one acts like a human being, it's extremely jarring.
>>
>>155555896
I'm betting that android thing golden eyes said was true. There's probably some guy with an ability that makes people robutts and he flits around the town making everyone mentally ill.
Either way I'm watching because it's chill as fuck.
>>
>>155556672
It's hard to be chill when almost every line of dialogue either makes me mad with it's nonsense or confuses me with it's nonsense.
Though the confusion is more due to the crappy subs.
>>
File: a fucking key.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking key.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
I see Hanakana has progressed from voicing autists to voicing deadpans.
>>
I like it
>>
>>155556983
>>155556672
Man the whole talk about Zen and Gizen was silly, "everyone is hypocrite but the deadpan girl".

shit man the show itself is full of rigtheousness.
>>
>>155554354
Takayama Katsuhiko on scripts is the problem
>>
>>155556672
It's not going to be true. It's just going to be a device that lets them constantly slap you in the face with how big of a nisemono they all are.
>>
>>155554354
needs more penises inside him
>>
>>155554354
He's not sugoi enough
>>
"Crippling autism" is the answer to all of the questions related to the show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.