[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready for the AOTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1490921564876.jpg (427KB, 1032x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490921564876.jpg
427KB, 1032x1500px
Ready for the AOTS?
>>
Is it actually a new story or is it just the first season from the autistic girl's perspective?
>>
>>155532742

Its the stuff she's doing concurrently to the first season which is almost totally different.
>>
>>155532742
Loki is the heroine in this one actually. So no.
>>
My dick sure isn't
>>
No gary stu mc?
>>
How much of the mange do the first two LN volumes cover?
>>
i am ready for the brown girls. They have the best Doujins
>>
>>155532805
Is it better than the original stuff?
>>
Seriously, why is GA so slow this time?
I want to see the PV for volume 8 already.
>>
>>155532709
Is it yuri?
>>
>>155535717
Nah. Loki is gay for the dumb blonde but she doesn't care about anything other than muh strength.
>>
>>155535717

Lefiya is gay as hell and she's the MC along with Ais.
>>
>>155535839

Loki is almost irrelevant in this.
>>
>>155535940
Well just as the original story then.
>>
>>155535969

She does more than in original and has few nice scenes. But she's not one of main characters.
>>
will we see hestia or bell?
>>
no Hestia no buy.

Hestia is the only reason this shit is popular.
>>
>>155536320
Hestia is the worst character in the DanMachi universe.
>>
>>155536320
>>155536203
You can bet Hestia will have cameo appearances in this.
>>
>>155536760

Still better than boring blond autist and elf Kuroko clone.
>>
>>155532709
I'm going to watch this for the delicious brown grils.
>>
>watching an anime featuring the autistic version of this season's best girl
pathetic
>>
>>155536760
Well it will most likely end when she safes Bell from the Minotaur.
>>
>>155536877
Literally who?
>>
>>155536904
That doesn't matter much, I think. Hestia was around in that town before DanMachi episode 1 happened and for some reason Hestia is an insanely popular character. The studio knows that and will probably give her a few minor appearances in the show even if she might not have had them in the original source material.
>>
>>155535520
It's more action focused. If you liked the big battle stuff at the end of the original there's more of that kind of stuff
>>
>>155532709
>calling it aots when a single episode hasnt even aired

do people just attach aots to every anime now
>>
>>155536877
>babby's first Saber clone
>>
>>155537104
Tbh I hated the big battle at the end of the DanMachi anime, but mostly because of the asspulls, not because of the action. I hope this is a bit better in that regard.
>>
>>155537182
>Bell-kun, your new skill is called "plot armor," it lets you beat the final boss!

DanMachi was a mistake.
>>
>>155537149
>babby first Hitsugaya clone

You a sad little man
>>
File: lefiya filvis.png (515KB, 985x1400px) Image search: [Google]
lefiya filvis.png
515KB, 985x1400px
>>155535902

looks like Lefiya is getting her own elf friend.
>>
I read the manga awhile ago. They basically rewrite the autistic girl to much more a vulnerable hero character, she's a lot more like Erza from Fairy Tail without the annoying parts.
There's a plot that runs co-current to the danmachi plot, so while the major events of her appearance(her saving Bell from the minotaur, lap pillow) are there they aren't the focus of the story. Also has a few lovable side characters that upstage her at times and take her down a notch, because it's a reoccurring plot point that she pushes herself way too hard.
I really hope they get to "that" fight in the anime, but I doubt it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.