[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimgar Of Fantasy And Ash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Grimgar_Cover.jpg (117KB, 440x620px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar_Cover.jpg
117KB, 440x620px
Am I the only one that went on to read the LN? It's pretty damn good, can't wait for Volume 4 to be translated
>>
Was there ever an announcement for a second series?
>>
>>155526004
Nah, probably will never happen
>>
Vol.9
New character
His not loss of memory and insensibility to pain
The possibility of virtual reality
>>
>>155525842
I'll pick it up when Ranta dies.
>>
Don't care anymore. Best girl is dead.
>>
>>155527392
Not dead yet
Or read preview of next installment?
>>
>>155527297
It would be kinda lame if it was a virtual reality to be honest.
The whole reason I like Grimgar it's because the whole thing is 'Real', not a game turned reality, which makes the fights more impactfull
>>
>>155527656
this
>>
>>155527656
BTW,he is us and came to japan.
he sounds like an anime fanboy.
>>
Ranta death??

I'm off guys
>>
>>155528197
What does that even mean?
>>
>>155527656
>it turns out to be VR
>choco and moguzo are back chilling out in rl cause they died early while everyone is still stuck ingame
>>
>>155528451
S P O I L E R S N I G G A
Keep it vague at least
>>
>>155528318
just person introduction
>>
He has a memory of >>155528197
>>
>>155527594
The writers a hack, you know he's going to kill her just to drink his readers tears and spank off.
>>
Lil' bump
>>
>>155525842
>Am I the only one that went on to read the LN?
Am I the only one that went on and dropped it due to the slow translation speed?
>>
>>155532610
Blame the fact that they stopped the fan-translation dead on their tracks only to make a slower, commercial translation
>>
>>155525842
Season 2 when?
>>
>>155527316
So never
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.