[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: knk.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
knk.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
This just came out in Australia and probably New Zealand as well. Do you guys have it in Burgerland yet? For those who have seen, what are your thoughts.

I thought it was pretty good.
>>
I just saw it tonight actually, I fucking loved it.

It did drag a little and was somewhat repetitive however by the end of it.

The noises she made though and the story still carried it for me.

The scene were she trys to tell him her feelings was fucking adorable.
>>
>>155522381
>Burgerland
I don't think they'll be showing it. Gotta wait for BDs. Whose fault is this? TPP?
>>
Which parts did they adapt? Did they cut out all the shit?
>>
>>155522638
Only part I recall them cutting out was Mashiba getting mad at Ishida and throwing something on him. I think that's what he did in the manga. In the movie he just sort of sits there and doesn't feel like a main character.
>>
File: ryuko.jpg (466KB, 1662x2400px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko.jpg
466KB, 1662x2400px
>>155522381
heard it's good but can't see it because I live in the middle of nowhere
got to see your name last week because of a traveling film festival though which was neat.
>>
I guess they never showed rape-kun throwing water on the teacher?
>>
>>155522855
Oh yeah, that's the part that I was thinking of. He throws water on the teacher and hits Ishida. They essentially cut out 95% of Mashiba's scenes. A shame.
>>
>no BD
what the fuck?
>>
>>155522381
>There are at least 5 french tv channels anime related
>French read the most manga by a large margin
>Still no Koe no Katachi in cinemas
Why
>>
Saw it tonight, was good

Some characters felt irrelevant and out of place though
>>
>>155522638
There is no movie making subplot
>>
>>155522638
cut out all of it
>>
>>155522572
I want to ravage her deaf pussy and see what kinda noises she makes
>>
>>155522381
Saori Hayami did really well as Shoko, her scene outside the hospital had me in tears.
Most of our cinema burst out laughing when Yuzu was "revealed" to be a girl.
Unfortunately I had the mispleasure of some people sitting next to me making hand gestures to the screen in confusion when things happened, even going so far as to say the film was boring / characters stupid compared to Kimi no Na wa.
I found it to be really good though, emotionally heavy but felt like it was done nicely.
>>
>>155528350
Oh yeah and if any of you faggots in here were at the Perth screening, sitting in row K with your mates whispering during the film and having one of your phone's go off, take a hint from the film and kill yourself
>>
>>155522381
When in leaf-land?
>>
How is Aoi in this?
>>
This is objectively better than the keitai meme, I don't know what all the fuzz is all about with that one
>>
>>155530018
She sounds like a boy
>>
>>155530291
Good.
>>
File: 1486658317712.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486658317712.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
its been 8 months

EIGHT MONTHS
>>
Saw this tonight. I think it's great but still has some minor problems, like some character developing are too shallow to understand their motivation, some events happened without too much sign.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.