[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I right or am I right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Am I right or am I right?
>>
>>155503547
I wish OP.
>>
end world poverty
duh

that way i would become rich and buy the third season

dumbasses
>>
>>155503547
No that's really fucking selfish OP and zombies are a dumb trope.

I'd probably end poverty. My logic is that if countries have no poor then they're doing sort of fine and they can work out a way to grow or get food.
>>
>>155503547
yes, people always fight each other even when they have money and food
>end poverty
they have better means to kill eachother
>end hunger
they have more energy to kill each other
so for the world peace zombies please
>>
inb4 why is necromancer in plate armor

These people clearly never played Diablo 2 where one of the necros best sets armor was actually a plate armor
>>
>>155503547
The Earth only has finite resources.

Less space means more reasons for war.

Even bacteria will fight among themselves for space and resources.
>>
end poverty because that means tons of shows have the possibility of getting new seasons or etc
>>
>>155503547
>first 2 buttons do the same thing and eemove undesirables
Theyre hungry or poor because of themselves
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (40KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
40KB, 320x316px
If you end hunger the world will be a boring place full of nothing, we won't really need to advance. But if we end poverty then everyone would have money causing the money to be less valuable, and if isn't valuable then it is useless.
>>
poverty and famine are good things when they don't happen to yoy
>>
>>155504436
This.
My african niggas would be spamming you're favorite anime on twitter if they weren't busy trying to find food.
>>
>>155505970
what
>>
File: 1453526869037.png (449KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453526869037.png
449KB, 720x720px
>>155505650
>If everyone could eat the world would be boring
>>
gimme that korean zombie nigga
>>
>>155506087
Are you questioning his flawless /pol/ logic?

Or as I like to call it, plogic?
>>
>>155503547
To press a button and end the plights of man is an insult to the human race. I would never dishonor my species by doing such a thing. 3rd season of 'literally who fucking cares' the anime it is.
>>
season 2 was not very good. It lost the charm of the first season, and the new characters were terrible.
>>
>>155503547
>no more hunger or poverty
>world becomes overpopulated within 2 decades
>apocalypse
Yeah I'd go with blue too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.