[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching Parasyte: The Maxim, seems like a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7468.png (592KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7468.png
592KB, 1000x562px
Just started watching Parasyte: The Maxim, seems like a pretty good show thus far (5 episodes in). What would you rate it at?
>>
It's a solid 567/1000
>>
Read the manga instead.
>>
Murano is worst girl, also >>155501917
>>
>>155501795
It's alright.

It scratched my itch for body horror that season, but it really fumbles around at multiple times, most notably the end.

6.5/10?
>>
>>155501795
I gave the manga a 9/10
>>
>>155501795
I'll give it a 8/10. I really enjoyed it. Also Kana best girl. End of episode 12 is so god damn emotional
>>
>>155501795
It really depends, there are times when the show is fantastic, and other times when it really drops in quality. Overall the show struggles with pacing issues, but it has its moments.
>>
>>155501795
8/10
It could have gone on for longer, but I'm glad it had a solid ending.
>>
>>155501795
It's good if you haven't read the manga, I enjoyed it even if a bunch of people did not like music.
>>
8.5/10, fucking loved it, but I might be biased since it really appeals to my "biology/ecology+sci fi+philosophical thoughts+spider-man" boner.
>>
>>155501795
It was really enjoyable, wish it was longer. Enjoy the ride. I love the op song.
>>
>>155507541
That song was perfect for the opening, I had it on repeat for well over a month after finishing the show
>>
>>155507458
Same here, got some serious Spider-Man vibes from this, who's my favorite superhero. And I'm a sucker for sci-fi mystery thriller type stuff. Though I wasn't as hooked on the anime as I was on the manga, that's probably because I knew where the story was going by that point. I'd give it a 4/5.
>>
best girl had worst end
>>
>>155507336

I've read the manga does that mean it's going to suck for me?
>>
>>155510734
The way it's animated takes away a lot of the tension. The manga played well with the sharp contrasts and shadows through black and white while the anime just slaps on digital coloring without much regard for the emotions they elicit. It reminded me a lot of Mirai Nikki in direction and color pallet. Still engaging and follows the manga pretty well, it's just a tad underwhelming
>>
>>155510906
Was the music really that bad? I thought it was pretty cool. Also, I read the manga before seeing the anime, and really had a problem with all the sameface.
>>
Migi, handle the defense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-1DTPGvgJQ
>>
>>155512081
Nah, the music wasn't bad. Some of the dubstep/trap music was a bit distracting in some scenes but I still liked those tracks when taken out of the context of the scenes. Ken Arai's OST was solid.
>>
>>155501865
Its at least a 620 you fucking dumbass newfag
>>
>>155501795
its a 9.5 in my eyes. its in my top 10
>>
>>155512325
Yep,that part was amazing. Short but my favorite scene from the show.
>>
>>155501795
7/10
>>
>>155513225
May I ask what are the other 9? I'm looking for something to watch right now. If you liked Parasyte so much we might have similar taste.
>>
>>155514035
Another anon, here. Ever seen Steins;Gate? Parasyte really sparked my interest in anime, leading to several months of binge watching different shows. Finally, I came across Steins;Gate and it satisfied that hunger for me. Easily my favorite anime, I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you enjoyed Parasyte.
>>
>>155514504
>Steins;Gate
Shit dude, it was one of those things that was at the top of my "to watch" list but eventually faded out of my memory, thanks for bringing it up again. I'll definitely check it out. It's also one of those things I know very little about in fact I don't even remember the premise, I just know it's very good apparently so I'll watch it completely unspoiled.
>>
Tokyo Ghoul done right/10
>>
>>155501795
Why do people love Kana so much?
She was cute but also really retarded, how many death flags can one girl have.

I didn't expect MCs gf to live either, glad she did.
>>
Kana was a delusional bitch and a retard. Those who like her for more than her body and VA are redditors.
>>
>>155501795
Tough to give a rating because it varies so much. It's definitely worth the watch, I absolutely love it. The ending isn't bad, it just isn't good either
>>
Doesn't hold a flame to midori no hibi
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.