[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst animu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is Arc-V the worst anime of all time?

>The worst received episode before ARC-V started butting in, not including broadcasting errors, was the finale of Kumamiko, which was considered so offensive to its fanbase that the author literally disapproved of the anime ending and dissed the staff before taking down his post later on. And that ep basically had the main protagonist give up her dreams and decide to basically become a potential pedobait mascot for an aging town because the supporting cast was a bunch of dicks.

>That, was a 16.1% compared to the 2.8% of ARC-V's final episode. The only other thing that currently comes close to that is apparently Bloodivores?

>And in terms of people giving it a "Worst" rating, ARC-V apparently has 20 out of 20.

>And keep in mind here, NicoNico is usually pretty damn lenient with this shit. The KanColle fanbase mostly acknowledges the KanColle anime is shit, and even something that's considered as shitty as that usually breaks 70% for "Excellent" votes.

>To put other shit into perspective, Nico Nico has a small wiki-like thing that's run by fans. Basically, no deleting without community or mod approval.

>Hell, Nico Nico has an entry specifically to detail the negative reception around ARC-V.

>Why do you think they've been keeping so damned silent about VRAINS?

>I mean, that's how goddamned toxic ARC-V's legacy is to the franchise right now.

Nico Nico's top 20 worst episodes (Lowest %age of people who rated the episode excellent)
1. ARC-V 148 - 2.8%
2. ARC-V 143 - 3.2%
3. ARC-V 141 - 4.3%
4. ARC-V 142 - 4.7%
5. ARC-V 145 - 5.4%
6. ARC-V 147 - 6.0%
7. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
8. ARC-V 146 - 6.4%
9. ARC-V 140 - 6.6%
10.ARC-V 137 - 6.8%

(11-20)
11. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
12. ARC-V 139 - 7.4%
13. BTOOOM 6 - 7.6%
14. ARC-V 134 - 8.0%
15. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
16. ARC-V 136 - 9.0%
17. ARC-V 138 - 9.1%
18. ARC-V 131 - 9.3%
19. ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
20. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%

Will we ever get an anime as bad as Arc-V again?
>>
>>155498804
No, your favorite anime is.
>>
>>155498804
Worst rating ≠ worst anime
>>
Its the anime with the most wasted potential, thats for sure
>>
I thought we didn't like MAL because we don't like to rate anime. People like different things.
>>
>>155498804
I have yet to see worse, and I have yet to get past the bullshit that is episode 140. But given all that has happened and how bad the ending is, I would be surprised to see anything more disappointing.
>>
>>155499949
Try Pokémon XY&Z 38.
>>
It started out pretty good, then they ran it into the ground. A shame, really.
>>
>>155498804
Luckily Zexal was far superior to Arc V in every way. Thank god that came before this travesty.
>>
>>155498804
It is, even bleach is better.
>>
File: yuzurena.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yuzurena.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>155498804
the series started good and had a lot of potential but killing Yuto is probably the first mistake they did, lots of speculation without any answers, making City last for so long and everything after so rushed even the finale was awful.

Yuya's character wasn't well defined, they tried to make him learn his own dueling style just so later he forgets it (Sawatari was a better entertainer duelist and consistent about it).

Teasing us with the romance between Yuya and Yuzu, so at the end both just had a handshake, what a fucking waste of expectation.

Im not sure if the story about the 4 dimensions was even good, or maybe it could've be more adventurous like Tsubasa Chronicles. I have mixed feelings for Arc-V , the only thing that saves Arc-V is probably some of the characters in it
>>
>>155498804
I don't like ARC-V, but it's far from the worst anime I've seen.
>>
>>155498804
>Is Arc-V the worst anime of all time?
There's anime that are notably worse episode-by-episode. Reminder that nico ratings have nothing to do with objective quality.

But those other bad anime are often nowhere near as long as 148 episodes either and only 1-2 cours, so I guess pound for pound Arc-V draws out the agony for longer.
>>
>>155498804
You missed the part where the mods don't bother with changing or punishing the wiki trolling because it's considered that fucking bad
>>
>>155500350
i don't think DSoD had to affect so much the series enough to make City arc last for so long. Sure, they took the best animators for a while but couldn't they continue with the story? As much as people praise 5D for being more serious for a card game show i don't think it deserved too much praising for being this important in a series that shouldn't involve it a lot. There wasn't enough of the same fanservice with ZEXAL and GX. Was City their reason to make the series a little bit dark? I think Academia already covered that with how they almost cleanse Heartland.

I'm worried about VRAINS since is Ono again and will probably make 5D v.2 seeing how the skateboarding duel and the futuristic look may be a reference to 5D
>>
>>155500909
Ono and Kamishiro are involved in VRAINS, Yoshida is and the director that did BoG.
>>
File: tonashokimida.jpg (362KB, 998x2300px) Image search: [Google]
tonashokimida.jpg
362KB, 998x2300px
>>155501039
BoG? Battle of Gods?
>>
File: archetypes.png (493KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
archetypes.png
493KB, 640x480px
>5 seasons and not a single protagonist has a consistent archetype deck while the rest remains using one archetype
>>
>>155500909
>I'm worried about VRAINS since is Ono again
Retard
>>
>>155501649
enjoy having Crow's son to be protagonist best friend and slowly taking the protagonism
>>
>>155501725
No, I'm calling you a retard because you couldn't even be assed to look up Vrain's ANN page and see that Ono is nowhere on the staff list. You mong.

The director is an unknown when it comes to how he'll handle Yugioh though, so Vrains could still be really shit. But in different ways.
>>
>>155498804
Your lie in april is one of the worst animes I have seen. Would of been better if they made 12 eps instead of 22 and if they cut out the "forced" drama
>>
>>155498804
Haven't watched Yugioh in years. Are any of the newer casts as good as Yugi's or Jaden's?
>>
>>155501725
He's calling you retarded because Ono isn't directing Vrains idiot
>>
>>155502345
Yuma's cast is pretty good.
>>
>>155502345
Even if they were they're never used as well anyway, or outright treated like garbage.
>>
>>155502345
No, they're all trash. Don't listen to >>155502418.
>>
All anime is shit.
>>
>>155503021
This.
>>
I keep seeing these threads every now and then and now I'm curious. Can someone explain to me what made Arc-V so terrible?
>>
File: 1490840736232.png (1MB, 600x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1490840736232.png
1MB, 600x1436px
>>155505306
Basically it tricked its audience thinking it might be good (for a Yugioh, anyway). Or at least ok, with a main cast that had pretty well-defined and likeable enough personalities that could have worked well together for good interactions (and sometimes that happened, but not nearly often enough).

The time that the nips started to get assblasted about the show is when it becomes obvious that the director and writers have no idea how to resolve anything in a satisfying way, and then overall quality of the show just nosedives in its last 1/3rd. There is not a single main cast or plot "relevant" character that didn't get shafted hard at least once. The antagonists are garbage for the most part. Almost all the problems are solved by egao (smiles) in one way or another and nothing matters.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.