[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What catches your eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471810439598.jpg (3MB, 2442x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1471810439598.jpg
3MB, 2442x3500px
What catches your eye?
>>
The weird angle of blinds and the overall odd perspective.
>>
the fact that you posted best girl
everyone else is low tier
>>
Pink toes
>>
>>155495214
The stockings because i have a stocking fetish
>>
>>155495214
PURPLE
HAIR
>>
>>155496033
I liked the childhood friend tsundere. Chiho, I think. She was pretty tame for a modern tsundere and very cute.
>>
>>155495214
Cleavage cutout
>>
Her right foot.
>>
>>155495214
Her sister is better
>>
How poorly drawn that foot is despite being shoved into the foreground.
>>
does the sky really get that yellow in japan?
>>
>>155496681
She wasn't really tsundere
>>
The lack of penis
>>
Take the sock off and let me see those toes.
>>
>>155495214
Fandisc when?
I need to fuck that reporter chick so bad.
>>
>>155495214

Panties
>>
>>155495214
Her sister was better
>>
I downloaded this VN and played the Chiho route a few weeks ago. I quite liked the comfy setting of the story. Tamie was my favorite girl from the cast, it's a shame that she didn't get a route.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.