[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's right, lolicons are disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

She's right, lolicons are disgusting
>>
>>155459392
She never said they were disgusting, she only said that dragons aren't like they.
Where did you get from that lolicons were disgusting?
>>
I wish to be the little villager.
>>
>>155459490
she's saying that being lumped in with such degenerates is awful moron
>>
>>155459731
No, you stupid cunt, she's mad for being accused of demanding a virgin girl.
>>
>>155459830
keep telling yourself that, it's obvious what her point is
>>
>>155459830

So Kobayashi is a confirmed non-virgin?
>>
>>155459952
What's even the relation?
>>
>>155459943
You're fooling yourself in order to give her words a meaning that wasn't intended by the writers. On top of that you're accusing lolicons of being disgusting, who gave you the right to judge other people's preferences?
>>
>>155460029
>pedophile freaks just have a preference

nope, you are diseased
>>
>>155460074
>liking 2d drawings
>pedophiles
Who's the diseased one here again? Don't reply back, you're going to infect me with your stupidity.
>>
>>155459952
she says she's a virgin in the manga
>>
>>155460074
Pedophilia is natural
>>
File: 032(2).jpg (169KB, 672x594px) Image search: [Google]
032(2).jpg
169KB, 672x594px
>>155460074
Hehe
Yes it is quite the disease. This disease happens to light up my soul with fiery passion! Fills my very being with energy and love! Who the hell do you think you are to try and look down on me?
Pathetic, you're just a worm. A robot that's been programed to hate little girl love.
I hope that one day you will realize lolis are the greatest, rewrite that social programing of yours and join us who have become free.
>>
>>155460029
>who are you to judge me for wanting to rape kids?
Haha, gtfo you piece of shit.
>>
oh look the retard brigade has arrived
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.