[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she really have to wake up eat breakfast get ready THEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: succubus.png (184KB, 594x323px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.png
184KB, 594x323px
Does she really have to wake up eat breakfast get ready THEN walk all the way from a secluded countryside area TO take a train for who knows how long just to get to work? How is this even humanly possible?
>>
>>155455608
semon magic
>>
>>155455608
She's not married and impregnated yet How is this even humanly possible?
>>
>>155455608

>THEN walk all the way from a secluded countryside area TO take a train for who knows how long just to get to work

Well a schoolteacher's salary probably isn't enough to buy a car. Especially a new teacher starting off

>How is this even humanly possible?
She wants to be part of society, Her options are literally living alone as a hermit, being a delinquent, or trying very hard to fit in without causing any problems

>Does she really have to

Yes, She can't suppress her succubus powers while sleeping, During the day she covers up her body to not let any pheromones out, All the scenes when she's flashing skin at Tetsuo she's releasing her succubus pheromones at him.
>>
She should just ask the school to let her sleep there.
>>
>>155455608
I did something similar during my undergrad. Woke up at 5 am in the morning, showered, ate breakfast, drove by bike to the train station (took around 30 min), then went by train for an hour, then went to uni just so that I could be present for the 8:15 lectures. It is humanly possible and it's no fun at all.
>>
m-muh japanese stoicism i won't bother society sorry for existing
>>
I knew people who had 3 hour commutes to New York City.
>>
>>155455962
> Sleep at school
> Build up concentration of SUCC pheromones
This is a good idea why????
>>
>>155455608
>How is this even humanly possible?
Because she's not human.
>>
>>155455608
could eat toast while going to train
train in japan isn't that long they're on time and arrive like every 5 mins
she's a judo master and semen demon so probably very fit - though who knows the lack of semen does to her health
>>
>>155455910
>a schoolteacher's salary probably isn't enough to buy a car
That's debatable. It's more sound to say that she considers the net economic benefit of taking public transportation greater than the net economic benefit of buying and using a car. Like how renting something is cheaper than outright buying it until a certain threshold is passed.

Same logic applies to where she lives: she considers the net benefit of living in seclusion without risk of affecting others greater than that of living in an urban area where she would be on-guard all the time.
>>
>>155455910

Teachers in Japan get excellent salaries, comparatively.
>>
>>155456002
When did you sleep? I bet your social life sucked
>>
>>155457177
>Having a social life
>Ever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.