[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't watch past the first few episodes. How come by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ftNEdNTB_400x400.jpg (20KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
ftNEdNTB_400x400.jpg
20KB, 399x399px
I didn't watch past the first few episodes. How come by the end so many people hated her and were starting to say the guys are too good for her?
>>
>>155428293
cuz she picked 2dpd instead of the tall cute boy
>>
>>155428293
I really hope the mango isn't a ruse cruise and that she really has picked best boy
>>
>>155428352
Who is best boy?
>>
>>155428506
Senpai
>>
NishinaXSerinumaXSenpai best end.
>>
>>155429142
What? Details please. I would be happy if Senpai does win.
>>
>>155429404
Senpai was in a coma after falling off a cliff while rescuing Serinuma's crazy childhood friend. She feels guilty, so she looks after him while he's in the hospital. Chapter 44 ends with her kissing him, chapter 45 has him waking up and ends with Serinuma realizing she's in love with him.
>>
File: m045-036.jpg (382KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
m045-036.jpg
382KB, 870x1249px
>>155429404
There's this whole convoluted plotline where he's in a coma and she kisses him this is the end of that arc
>>
>>155429538
>>155429558
Great, that's pretty definitive. I'm curious to see how Igarashi will take it.
>>
>>155428293
Igurashi deserves to win
>>
>>155430818
Igarashi, please.
>>
Just watched this today and frankly instead of anyone winning I wanted her to lose.
>>
>>155431146
Elaborate, anon-kun. Why do you dislike her so much?
>>
How come there's no hentai of her?
>>
>>155431146
People keep saying only Senpai deserves her because he's the only one who likes her for more than just her looks, but in the end she only likes the guys for their looks as well. She's shallow and doesn't really care for the guys .

Also Senpai is such a Gary Stu
>>
>>155433572
>Senpai is such a Gary Stu
this is why I don't like him
>>
>>155433572
I am not sure if Gary Stu but I find him complete boring.
>>
File: the ultrawife.png (2MB, 1092x1637px) Image search: [Google]
the ultrawife.png
2MB, 1092x1637px
I watched this anime for the first time on a whim a few weeks ago and it's safely one of the best shows I've ever watched. Maybe I'm just so used to all the moeshit, seasonal garbage and kyoani shit that it looked better in comparison but it's been a while since I've watched a show that I thoroughly enjoyed this much.

Maybe I should become a fujo?
>>
>>155428506
They all were, even the girl. If the show ended with her picking any actual one it would have ruined it. I don't want to see any of them lose.
>>
>>155428506
Nishina
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.