[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard so much good about this show, so I finally decided to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Gurren-lagann-16-.jpg (49KB, 524x312px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren-lagann-16-.jpg
49KB, 524x312px
I heard so much good about this show, so I finally decided to watch it.

I can say with absolute certainty this was the stupidest thing I've ever watched. Was this supposed to be good. I'll give it props for creativity but man, that shit was whack
>>
great thread OP
you didnt like popular thing everyone watched 10 years ago
>>
it has this inexplicable quality that draws the viewer in and compels him forward
>>
>>155425782
>I'll give it props for creativity but man, that shit was whack
Maybe if you weren't stuck in the third season of Fresh Prince of Bel Air and watching chinese cartoons with your best friend DJ Jazzy Jeff you would be able to appreciate it in full context.
>>
I dropped it 6 episodes in
>>
>>155425782
This is bait but fuck I couldn't finish this show.

Kamina was fucking annoying. Simon was fucking annoying.
>>
>>155425782
>it's now been over ten years
>people on /a/ still haven't seen it

I bet you post in every asuka thread tho
>>
>>155429679
>hates machismo

Is that you tumblr?
>>
>>155431110
Getter robo was a better machismo without the infantile shit
>>
>>155425782

Agreed. The fanservice was desperate, I guess you have to be a virgin to enjoy it.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (2MB, 1521x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
2MB, 1521x1512px
Go read Getter Robo Saga to wash off the bad taste.
>>
>>155425829
There are a lot of anime that are older yet hold up even today.
>>
>>155425829
TTGL was made for its time.

The plot is thin, the characters are walking memes and the giant robot battles are lacking.

It might have been good for a bunch of 2007 newfags, but it falls apart to the modern eye.
>>
>>155428925
This was funnier than it should be
>>
>>155428193
>skipping episodes
>ever
Log off the internet, turn off the computer, smash it to bits, burn the remains, never return. Your kind is not welcome anywhere.
>>
>>155425782

>>155435043
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.