[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reLIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Just binge read this up until the most recent chapter, why am I so depressed now guys?
>>
Because the author can't stop hamfisting arcs about the one couple no one cares about?
>>
>>155416292
I cared about the couple at first.

Now I'm all "meh" about them.
>>
I'm stuck on an arc where it's Sports-Titty girl and Second Place girl arguing over Volleyball.

Not sure if I'll be able to recover from how boring this is.
>>
>>155416292
I don't really care about any of the relationships, it just made me realize how much of my life I have wasted shutting myself off to other people and that I will never get that time back. I'm 25 and I have never experienced a tacky high school romance, I don't have any female friends, I have no job (well, not quite true, I work as a waiter on the weekends), no qualifications and no perspectives.
I'm chasing a dream of making music that I know will never work out but I still cling onto it as my last hope because if I give up on it I have literally nothing else.

And out of all things it was this manga that somehow managed to give me that cold hard reality check. Life just feels overwhelming sometimes even though I really shouldn't be complaining, I'm alive and well, I have food, friends that I never bother to contact on my own initiative, access to the internet, my own apartment and a shitload of free time. But somehow it still all feels so empty...
>>
Its meh overall, its a diluted haremshit(just the situation, not much of a harem in this) or romcom we've all read and watch.
>>
I'm still here cause of cute Hishiro
>>
File: 20170403_013038.jpg (63KB, 458x987px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_013038.jpg
63KB, 458x987px
>>155417211
>>
>>155418722
Thank god she took off the glasses right away, glasses are awful on girls.
>>
>>155416990
nice blog
>>
>>155417179
>diluted haremshit
>(just the situation tho, not much of a harem in this)

I wasn't aware pairs of one girl and one boy even counted as harems mang
>>
File: 53637265656e73686f74271.jpg (18KB, 353x349px) Image search: [Google]
53637265656e73686f74271.jpg
18KB, 353x349px
>>155419052
>>
>>155416857
You'll learn now that Second Place Girl is the source or instigator of 3/4th of the drama in the entire series.
>>
>>155419202
>reading comprehension
You even quoted the part where I said its not much of a harem,its the situation (or drama if you like).
>>
>>155416990
welcome to the real world where no matter what you do it is pointless.Unless you are advancing mankind Just enjoy the ride anon and try not worry about the worlds problems since you are not in a position to change them
>>
>>155416857
Second Place girl is the redhead right?

God she's fucking terrible. Any time the author wants to drag out the story with pointless drama (s)he has that character open her stupid fucking mouth and stir shit up.
>>
So did the main couple get any development in the terrible blond and red head arc?
>>
>you will never relife
feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>155420673
Just for hishiro, it mirrored when mc lectured redhead in the volleyball arc but this time it was hishiro lecturing blonde guy.
>>
>>155420910
Hishiro being relevant again? I might have grind through the chapters again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.