[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mugi's family owns white slaves >no one ever brings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (410KB, 373x1066px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
410KB, 373x1066px
>Mugi's family owns white slaves

>no one ever brings this up

What the fuck?
>>
Sumire was a mistake
>>
slaves were mostly prisoners of war, it was not really a racial thing
>>
>>155411629
except for, you know, the atlantic slave trade
>>
>>155411937
I think he means in japan, dunderhead
>>
>>155414388
don't call me a dunderhead you chowderhead
>>
>>155411937
The atlantic slave trade was fueled on prisoners of war. The europeans didn't used to go up land capturing slaves. It was dangerous work. Too much effort to go around trying to find slaves.

The african warlords used to fight each other and take slaves, so the europeans bought slaves from them.

Fact: blacks enslaved blacks and sold them to whites.
>>
>>155417579
Nah it was purely racial bias
>>
Sumire a cute drummers are always best girl
>>
>a foreigner born in Japan
That means she's Japanese.
>>
>>155418820
no, spics born in the us are not americans just as whites born in japan are not japanese.
>>
>>155419096
Stop being a racist cunt. Nationality has nothing to do with race. "Japanese" isn't a race, never mind "American", which is even more difficult to argue.
>>
>>155411534
Her family had to get rid of the black ones because she kept fucking them.
>>
>>155419425
Black Time?
>>
>>155419096
>spics born in the us are not americans

but they literally are
>>
>>155419282
Japanese nationality and ethnicity are inseparable. Do you really want everywhere to be a multikulti hellhole? Fuck off
>>
>>155417579
Yeah, you're right that a shit ton (probably most) were prisoners of war sold to slavers. That doesn't somehow absolve the slave traders, slave owners and everyone else of guilt.
>>
>>155411534
>you're STILL a foreigner if you were born in Japan
Jesus Christ.
>>
It's not slavery if they're paid.
>>
>tfw you will never be mugi's big gaijin slave
>>
>>155421183
>Guilt
What guilt? What happened is over and even when it was ongoing was perfectly ordinary
>>
>>155425366
You just don't get it, it's evil because it makes me feel bad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.