[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sword Oratoria (danmachi)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: aiz cream.jpg (476KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aiz cream.jpg
476KB, 1131x1600px
Vanilla Aiz Cream is the most delicious.

who else is excited for this?
>>
Been reading the mango, so kinda, more for Finn and Loki than Aiz though.
Amazons too, but less so.
>>
>>155407980

yeah, I'm wondering how moch of the manga they are planning to adapt. I would assume that it's going to be the things that happened in parallel with the main story (at least the parts shown in the anime) and they'll leave off the parts after the fight in level 18.
>>
File: witchcraftworks1[2].jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraftworks1[2].jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>155407716
Strong, tall, autistic girls with a guardian complex are the best. Simply the best.

If they want to make this interesting and not as boring as WCW sometimes tends to be, they'll give her a boke to balance out her tsukkomi.
>>
>>155409120
>>
>>155407716
>They gave this forgettable autist a spinoff
Why?
>>
>>155407716
not really excited but I will be checking it out
>>
File: aiz group.jpg (282KB, 665x814px) Image search: [Google]
aiz group.jpg
282KB, 665x814px
>>155409120

Loki's guild actually has pretty good group dynamics. Lefiya in particular is decent in filling the role of an expositional character. She also has a bit of a crush/profound admiration for Aiz.

Bell Cranel is a fairly minor character in this version. He fills the "boke" role.
>>
>>155409536
What's the point of the half-titty armor?
>>
File: aiz.jpg (18KB, 314x426px) Image search: [Google]
aiz.jpg
18KB, 314x426px
>>155409574

The in universe explanation is that Aiz doesn't need armour at all and Loki dresses her up in that because she thinks it's cute.
>>
>>155409879
thanks
>>
Lefiya master race!
I want she win Aiz
>>
>>155409574
also seems like a more elaborate version of those types of light armor that is just a plate covering the heart
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.