[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Trigger, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: luluco.jpg (180KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
luluco.jpg
180KB, 1280x738px
>>
I don't, currently they're my favorite animation studio. With the exception of DBS and Hero Academia the only other show I'm following right now is Little Witch Academia.
>>
I like Trigger.
>>
>>155399681
I don't I only hate you studio war posters get the fuck off my board
>>>/v/
>>
>>155399681
Because Inou Battle is their only good show.
>>
>>155399959
>shouting is drama
>>
>>155399681
I don't hate them, but It like them best when they are doing shorts or ovas.
LWA ova 1 and 2, Infer Cop, Luluko, Turning Girls and Ninja Slayer are objectively their best works.
>>
>>155400229

Exactly this. Trigger fucking sucks when they actually try to cook up their own original plot. KLK had alien asspulls for no good reason when it could have just been "Ragyo is taking over the world with lifefibers" and a garbage final fight. LWA wasted 10 goddamn episodes doing nothing and then tries to kick in a serious plot in the second half of the show.
>>
I wish I could watch Luluco for the first time again
>>
I like Little Witch Academia and S&V.
I like the people that work there.
>>
Their shows are mediocre, though the shorts are decent. They can only be a one trick pony for so long.
>>
I don't hate them, I just find it disappointing that with all the talented staff they have they still fuck up all the time.
>>
I like them when they aren't trying to make Gurren Lagann 2.0
>>
>>155399681
I like them a lot actually

Just anything long isn't great. KLK's start was fantastic
>>
I had high hopes for this studio but it gets worse with every new show
>>
>>155401038
>Their shows are mediocre, though the shorts are decent

Exactly this.

Got hyped because of the first few minutes of KlK then maybe about episode three realized "Oh wait this is going to suck."
>>
I don't hate them.
>>
>>155400229
>Ninja Slayer
>LWA 2
Opinion disregarded.
> alien asspulls
It wasn't an asspull.
>garbage final fight.
So you didn't get it.
>>155401238
Good thing they never tried then.
>>155401714
>>155401303
Even if KLK's episode 1 was fantastic it wasn't even remotely the best part of the show.
>>
File: 1486579015915.jpg (67KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1486579015915.jpg
67KB, 517x650px
>>155403884
>>
>>155403959
Don't bother replying if you have nothing to add to the discussion, retard.
>>
File: 1456217641918.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456217641918.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
But I love Tigger.
Kill La Kill is a Master Piece.
Even the name is good
>Kill La Kill
>Kiru la Kiru
>kiru means "cut" in Japanese
>>
>>155399681
>Imaishi-sensei the studio
>Imaishi doesn't direct shit
What's the point?
>>
>>155404579
What are you on about?
>>
>>155399681
I love Trigger. I'm not gonna claim they made the best absolute GOAT anime of the past few years, but they made some damn good stuff nonetheless and I'll always give their work a chance.
>>
>>155399681
All flash and no bang. And they still haven't made an anime better than Ninja Slayer.
>>
>>155400229
Luluco is fucking garbage, most of it was a circlejerk about their own previous works and the main story was somehow even worse.
Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer are literally indefensible, only memers and stoners pretend they are any good.
LWA 2 was very weak follow-up, the current show is better.
>>
>>155399681
>>155399908
Basically what this anon said. Studio war posters and stalker threads by extension are total cancer.
>>
Normies like it
>>
>>155404294
You do realize it's also refering to thread too right?

Cut the thread
>>
>>155406091
>waaah why does an anniversary project that ends with the reveal that the protagonist was Trigger's mascot all along have references to previous shows!?
You're dumb.
>>
>>155406091
It was literally a small celebration of Trigger for the 5 year aniversary

No fucking shit it's going to be about itself
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.