[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PNOYs have created their first ever anime. Will you watch it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kantobasektbol.jpg (53KB, 580x409px) Image search: [Google]
kantobasektbol.jpg
53KB, 580x409px
PNOYs have created their first ever anime. Will you watch it?
>>
why are they all so stubby
>>
Does the nutshack not count?
>>
>>155398615
manletanime is the meta
>>
>>155398615
>mfw grew up in PHLIP
>lived in the poorest dirtiest barangay
>everyone poor as fuck, dogs and cats walking in your house
>the roof aren't even real roofs
>but there's always a giant basketball court

Man we always need basketball
>>
File: 1485967300446.jpg (54KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485967300446.jpg
54KB, 225x234px
>Barangay 143 is a gritty story where the stakes are high, about never giving up and a game called life. Bren Park who loves basketball rejects his destiny to become a great player when tragedy strikes his family. He swears never to play basketball again and journeys to the Philippines where he finds his way back to himself, his heart and the game. In Manila, legendary basketball coach, Coach B seeks justice for the death of his son. He begins by using the very game that took his son from him, to find the culprits and bring down a syndicate. But he needs a captain, a leader who will take his ragtag team of misfit players to victory. Tied by their tragic loss and by the game that took everything away from them, Bren and Coach B soon through basketball find peace, justice, forgiveness, redemption and love.
>>
>>155398697
No. Of course not.
>>
>>155398615
yes.
>>
There is a trans. There is a cop. There is a coconut vendor and there is a guy who uses a bow and arrow for his livelihood.
>>
>>155398615
No. Not interested to be honest.
>>
File: I pray for death.jpg (92KB, 826x475px) Image search: [Google]
I pray for death.jpg
92KB, 826x475px
>>155398615
Please don't watch it
Let the shame of my country remain unseen and nameless
>>
>>155398758
>make a show about basketball
>turn it into a fucking murder mystery
Sasuga, Philippines.
>>
I would watch gladly watch it with /a/ if only I had drugs
Fuck you Dutdut
>>
>>155398758
Jesus fuck. I don't know a single thing about flip culture but that sounds absolutely hilarious.

Picked up for the synopsis alone.
>>
> is an upcoming Japanese-Philippine-Singaporean anime television series scheduled to be aired during Spring 2017
>Three countries.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.