[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool DxD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

She's going to make a great mother
>>
>Ravel smiled as she explained the plan.

>“Our team has been evaluated to have nothing but power. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. Of course, some people have said that there must be a minimum level of strategy. The people who want to laugh at us can laugh all they want. —However, if they see someone significant supressed by true power, the people who laughed at us will most certainly shut up.”

>Ravel said to me

>“Ise-sama possesses an unrivalled power that can be demonstrated by an immense cannon blast of energy with Pseudo-Dragon Deification—. This single blow will create that kind of change in the game, and they will be able to see it for themselves. —So in this game, please wait until the time is right, and then blow away the majority of the field.”

>“Simple petty tactics are completely useless in the face of true power; we shall burn this terror into the eyes of the contestants of the tournament, as well as all those who are watching it. There are a few competing teams in this tournament who are able to cause destruction to such a degree, but this is decisive power that even the lower level of god-class beings will not be able to overcome with strategy. This is what we need to demonstrate once more.”

Ravel is such a good girl i'm glad we're getting so much more of her she really gets Issei.
>>
>>155393052
It feel like this was objectively the best strategy for Issei
Play to your strenghts, if you're not good at tactics destroy everything and focus on blowing shit up
>>
>>155392957
It's very out of character for her to not be impregnated repeatedly over and over again
>>
>>155393549
It's what he does best Ravel said it perfectly herself.
>Simple petty tactics are completely useless in the face of true power; we shall burn this terror into the eyes of the contestants of the tournament, as well as all those who are watching it.
>>
>>155393579
She was the first to get pregnant and give Issei a son. She was in fact as you say it "impregnated repeatedly".
>>
>>155393630
No, I mean Akeno would the kind of girl to get pregnant again immediately afterwards and give Issei a bunch of kids
>>
>>155393669
You can be sure that Rias' insecurities pushed her to ban any girls from having second babies with Issei until she got her own one.
>>
>>155393924
I doubt that, Rias would probably mellow out after getting knocked up
That or threesomes all the time, everytime
>>
File: Ravel_in_a_noble_uniform_1.jpg (156KB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ravel_in_a_noble_uniform_1.jpg
156KB, 928x960px
>>155393965
>Rias
>mellow out
>>
File: Bullied Rias.png (44KB, 1011x201px) Image search: [Google]
Bullied Rias.png
44KB, 1011x201px
>>155394041
She pretty cool in the beginning, she's just a spoiled princess who wats to play with her boyfriend, if she gets the dicking she wants she'd be happy again
>>
>>155394191
Rias is perfect as a cuckquean.
>>
>>155394342
Her progression was pretty sad for her
At first she's very supportive and teasing even, acting pretty much as a wingmam for Issei in his harem king dream
Then she fell in love with him.amd realized she set up her own trap and now had to share Issei
>>
>>155394646
Rias has already cockblocked Issei several times to keep the number of girls contained so she wouldn't have to share too much. Kiyome Abe the beast tamer and Lilitifa the Mermaid come to mind. Instead of helping her husband she's been working against him.
>>
>>155394974
Ever heard the saying "communist until rich"?
This is a perfect example
Rias is perfectly in favor of Issei having a harem until she realizes she'd have to share, which triggers near yandere feelings
She probably regrets saving Akeno, Koneko and Asia
>>
Remember: in vol25 for sure!
>>
File: 61869747_p9_master1200.jpg (394KB, 1200x637px) Image search: [Google]
61869747_p9_master1200.jpg
394KB, 1200x637px
>>155395290
Kalawarner needs to come back.
>>
File: 6768f124237a188e6cb4b45476c0b55c.jpg (177KB, 900x1380px) Image search: [Google]
6768f124237a188e6cb4b45476c0b55c.jpg
177KB, 900x1380px
>while your husband is away fighting a beast with limitless regeneration you make yourself younger and join your brother-in-law peerage as his queen
This doesn't sound suspicious at all
>>
>>155395768
Grayfia is setting the bar really high for Isseis Queen position. I wonder if we'll get another "onsen" scene in the next few last books.
>>
>>155395290
They're seriously bringing her back?
>>
>>155395969
No, it's just one ashes fan and his delusions.
>>
>Risa Taneda still isn't back
I hope you're ready for Xenovia to get replaced
>>
>>155397500
That's going to suck i liked her voice.
>>
>>155392957
her design and her VA give me the hardest boner
>>
>>155392957
Hopefully.
>>
>>155393965
Rias probably went into massive mental breakdown when all the others started popping babies left and right while her sterile womb refused to take any seed.
>>
File: Rias Expression.jpg (102KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rias Expression.jpg
102KB, 1366x768px
Reminder that the side story is not cannon and the only one issei will impregnate is rias
>>
>>155400932
Rias is the most bullied heroine ever
>>
>All this Rias hate and delusion

Do you really think she cares that much when she's the legal wife? Nevermind the fact that it wasn't just her that's been limiting the harem lately (see roygun for example). the main girls are smart for limiting it a bit; to big a harem and and they all have their respective time reduced.
>>
File: 1491187001176.jpg (256KB, 800x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1491187001176.jpg
256KB, 800x1407px
So this is gonna be Vali's final form, yeah?

I wonder if Ishibumi also thought IBO was dogshit.
>>
>>155401573
Nah, dragonification. ishi calling the last arc the two true dragons was a dead giveaway
>>
>>155401234
I hope its canon desu.

I mean I deleted several gigs of DxD stuff for this and accepted my eternal solitude already.

No point in going back.
>>
>>155402149
It is canon, that anon is just delusional.

And why did you do that?
>>
File: milfbutts.png (1MB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milfbutts.png
1MB, 704x1024px
>>155402149
Its canon anon, Ishibumi wrote it and even if EX wanst real Ishibumi had already said that Issei would get all the girls pregnant way back around Vol 9 or so.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 241x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 241x261px
>>155392957
Wait... How mad is rias knowing akeno got to be the first in giving birth and not her?
>>
>>155402470
There's a reason there are 7 great Satans, now
It's what was necessary to calm her down
>>
>>155402379
>>
>no news after 6 months of s4 being announced
It's gonna be shit, isn't it?
>>
>>155402470

Saltier than the Dead Sea.
>>
>>155401261
>Do you really think she cares that much when she's the legal wife?
Yes, being "legal wife" was just an excuse she used to tame her insecurities, not make them go away.
>>
>>155402753
The problem is the attitude
Asia also had a child before her but Akeno would probably rub it in Rias's face very very very much
>>
>>155403044
It all depends on who was Issei's first
If it wasn't her her sanity is probably gone in the future
>>
>>155403044
>just excuse
>didnt read the novels

Guess you missed the whole bit with her mom telling her how to manage the harem as the legal wife, or the fact that issei took her last name.

Rias isnt asia tier insecure as she has very little reason to be.
>>
>>155403391
There are good points, but Akeno and Kuroka aren't gonna play ball
>>
>>155403513
Of course not, but rias isnt going to pull an asia and contemplate suicide
>>
>>155403656
Yeah
Still Rias vs Kuroka catfight would be a sight to behold
>>
>>155403971
>muh dick

We can only imagine
>>
>>155401234
Vol. 23 already make reference towards EX. So it's total canon.
>>
>>155403229
>If it wasn't her her sanity is probably gone in the future
Hardly. EX confirmed that Rias is successful businesswoman in future.
>>
>>155404368
Then she was his first
>>
>>155404368
I thought it just said she was the head of the Gremory family until Millicas takes over?
>>
>Sekiryuutei and Hakuryuuko both losing their shit over the Oppai Dragon/Butt Dragon phenomenon
That was great!
>>
>>155404274
Yeah that would be Issei's reaction
Just getting a boner while Akeno jerks him off
>>
>>155403055
>Akeno would probably rub it in Rias's face very very very much

Well you do know what her son name´s is right?
>Kurenai Himejima
>Kurenai (紅) is a Japanese word meaning crimson and is sometimes used as a name.
>I had the first kid, the first son, and im taking your family´s color to name him so you cant use it

Akeno knows very well how to push Rias´ buttons.
>>
>>155404889
Wait, that's not just the Gremory color, that's Issei's color, Issei's armor is crimson now
Issei probably agreed without even realizing it
>>
>>155404889
Why did Kurenai take the Himejima name?

It's just a human family, and just an exorcist one at that. He's a Devil. What's the point for him and half of the other kids?

Gremory and Phenex somewhat makes sense but even then, Venelana isn't referred to as Bael anymore.
>>
File: riaspout.jpg (190KB, 1917x1054px) Image search: [Google]
riaspout.jpg
190KB, 1917x1054px
>>155405171
Yeah, im sure that also played into his naming but you know for sure that Rias got flustered over the idea of not only Akeno having the first son, but also that she took the crimson name as well.

>>155405312
>Why did Kurenai take the Himejima name?
No idea at all, other than maybe wanting the names of their families live on?
Maybe it had to do with Issei taking the Gremory name, so they just decided the kids should keep their mother´s? Its not like people dont know who their father is.
>>
>>155405312
>>155405433
Politics
It's to have people in many important places so your influence is far reaching and extensive
Also to differentiate it better between wives
Also Rias pouting is too cute
>>
>>155405586
That doesn't make any sense when a lot of those family names are either extinct or literal whos in the human world.

If Issei was getting that big into politics, he'd give the Hyoudou last name to them all except Rias' and Ravel's.

My only explanation is that Ishibumi wanted it to make it easier to tell which kid is whose, and his inexplicable fetish with making Issei seemingly dominated by all the girls.
>>
>>155405680
First of all the femdom thing was a big deal since the very beginning, it was toned down but still very much present, furthermore in Ex his children say Ise gets dominated by hos wives
Second of all it's not literal whos, Himejima is a big family, Shidou was the Ace of Michael, the vampire girl was a noble
And finally IIRC Ravel gave up her family name
>>
>>155405893
But Akeno has no connection to the Himejima family now. She's involved with the Grigori.

Irina's last name should be null and void now that she's reincarnated, considering it's not a big family.

You're right about Elmenhilde though, I forgot about her. Also, Pendragon is a noble family too.
>>
>>155405953
Himejima is still a big name, connected or not
Especially after being reincarnated as Michael's Ace, Shidou is an important name because of this
>>
Where the hell are people going for the latest cards these days? Hsdd blog hasn't updated in months and dxdmobage.esy is just as dead.
>>
>>155408504
They're officially ded

http://highschooldxdcards.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ is what we have to use now.
>>
>>155408584
Fuckin seriously? I mean I've been using the place but it is FAR from ideal, and I feel like she's leaving stuff out.
>>
>>155408660
I know what you mean.

Although I occasionally take a peek at the mobage's twitter and don't typically see anything missing, so it should be fine I guess.
>>
>>155408710
I'm just so used to everything being organized by set like the jap blog did, I really liked how it was set up and esy was great for just downloading fucking everything when you figured the numbered sets were complete.
>>
>>155408779
It was much easier having them numbered by sets. I feel like it's gonna be impossible to find a certain card now with the naming format.
>>
>>155408897
Well that kinda had to be thrown out the window when they would start to add a new card in an old set that now had a number that was waaaay different from the ones in the original set.
>>
>>155392957
From what I remember of EX pretty much everyone was shit at being a parent except Asia.
>>
>>155409064
Everyone was barely a parent except for Asia
Asia was a stay at home mom and caring and loving
There's a reason Italian guys keep living with their mothers until they're 30/40
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.