[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does this series come off as really creepy and just a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 000_1491161468.png (600KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000_1491161468.png
600KB, 777x1200px
So does this series come off as really creepy and just a bit rapeish to anyone else?

Like it's basically a guy mind controlling women into his slaves with a heartwarming coating.
>>
>>155387579
main girl was good to begin with

she never fell for the mind tricks
>>
>>155387579
You make it sound as if there something wrong with it
>>
>>155387579
Is anyone else put off by Osanada's design?
She looks like a fucking midget
>>
>>155387763
>japs
>midgets
i don't see the problem
>>
>>155387763
Shit taste.

And that's what she is.
>>
>>155387579
I agree
Mind Control is the scariest shit that could happen to a person
Not having the volition to do as you will, you are condemned to forever be a doll jerked around by someone else's whims
and you cannot even scream, or even feel that something is wrong
because your mind is taken
>>
>>155387579
Absolutely; it was the first thing that came to mind when I started reading it. But then, of course, mind control is also my biggest fetish, so I'm not exactly complainin'.
>>
>>155387579
Firsf time I'm seeing the friends not to devolve into jealous wrecks or getting completely shafted once a "cooler" character is inteoduced. I'm still pleasantly surprised.

Helps that mind control is my fetish though.
>>
>>155387579
Needs more gangrape
>>
>>155387954
The brain finds a way to rationalize your behavior.

Whatever you do currently is without an agent. You may believe in some psuedo-agent controlling your body, but that is simply a necessity rational created by the brain.
>>
Lots of manga are pretty niche anyways, ever since I got into anime/manga I've gotten used to there being countless amount of weird shit going on and strange ethical values so it didn't phaze me at all.
>>
>>155387579
I'm still uncomfortable with the characters design. It seems off a bit (probably I'm too used to cute drawings)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.