[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK you will be sent to the My Hero Academia universe and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

QUICK you will be sent to the My Hero Academia universe and you can pick your quirk what is it?... mine would have to be the ability from mercer from the prototype games be able to steal quirks with those ability's HARD MODE you cant pick a power that has already been picked or is all ready in the show.
>>
My quirk is omnipotence!
>>
The power to gain all the benefits of sleep from shitposting.
>>
>>155383764
Rewind time 5 seconds at a timely

10 second cool down period
>>
>>155383764
>steal people's abilities

You don't steal abilities in Protoype you just create them with new biomass, or you eat them for their memories. I just replayed it last week very simple enjoyable game for how ridiculous it can get
>>
>>155383904
Quirks are supposed to be actual physical things or biological affects. Conceptual shit like time travel doesn't exist in the setting.
>>
>>155383764
Super Healing
>>
>>155383970
maybe but if i remember when you kill your first hunter and absorb it you get the claws and if you are able to steal memory's i think it could be possible to get quirks since there DNA based if they are DNA based
>>
>>155383764
Aphrodisiac
>>
Fulgurkinesis, and all the bullcrap that such would entail, such as magnetokinesis and some forms of technopathy.
>>
Minimize
>>
>>155383764
The ability from princess sacrifice, where i can steal peoples abilities by fucking them.
>>
>>155383764
rosewaal or orochimaru body swapping ability
>>
>>155383979
Some of them are pretty out there like Nighteye's precogniton
>>
Vita sexualis.
>>
>>155383764
The ability to impregnate with a touch
>>
File: 016_1490900322.png (275KB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
016_1490900322.png
275KB, 884x1300px
Best quirk
>>155384080
>heal slut why?
>>
I'd have a quirk of having a larger hippocampus than most humans which would allow me to have advanced physical traits, a superb emotional output/input, and superior memory above others.
>>
Perfect Recall, the ability to perfectly recall my own and other people's memories as if I was there in the moment.
>>
My ability would be complete nullification. All powers do not work within a 10 meter radius of me.
>>
The power to end my life
>>
The power to blink (short distance/fast teleport) 30 feet with a cooldown of 3 seconds.
>>
>>155383764
Power to impose my will on others by just thinking about it
>>
>[Insert To Aru Lv 5 Esper Abilities]
>???
>Profit
>>
>>155389223
XMen stuffs would also work
>>
My quirk would be to give an objective opinion on everything and being able to tell if it is objectively good or bad.
>>
My quirk gives me my opponents quirk +1
>>
>>155383764
Exhale massive amounts of smoke. And have shark teeth(for purely cosmetic purposes, of course).
>>
>>155389660
So basically you want to be riff raff
>>
>>155389706
Nah I want to have cute shark teeth.
>>
File: C3mNtaAWYAA-IgI.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C3mNtaAWYAA-IgI.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
The ability to make my arms really long so that I can whip em about. Like 1-B's big hand quirk but shit
>>
body control.
I can control every aspect of my body.
imagine a full body Migi
>>
>>155383764
be able to recover 8 hours of sleep in 1 hour
>>
File: Such-misfortune Touma .jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Such-misfortune Touma .jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>155383764
>>
>>155383764
My quirk is to make every sexy loli my sexslave.
>>
>>155383764
I'd have the ability to produce the bestest quality of Marijuana and burn it altogether as my metabolism. I'd be a hero and my hero name is 420.
>>
>>155389223
I don't follow To Aru that heavily but aren't most of those powers already in BnHA, just not at a retardedly overpowered level?
>>
>>155383979
>Conceptual shit like time travel doesn't exist in the setting.
>seeing into the future and instant teleportation via warp portals are powers
Maybe Chronostasis has some time fuckery power. Though I'd like to see that on someone other than a mook.
>>
File: do a wall slam fugo.jpg (89KB, 280x750px) Image search: [Google]
do a wall slam fugo.jpg
89KB, 280x750px
>>155383764
the power to create rope so i can kill myself.
>>
>>155383764
I guess I'll go with Reality Manipulation or Omnipotence. High Tier Mind Powers ala Prof X, Speed Force, Doomsday set or Martian Manhunter set (sans Fire weakness, of course) would be nice too.

If all else fails, Paper Manipulation.
>>
>>155383979
Given that Eraser has the Quirk to turn off Quirks, Nighteye's got the Quirk to see into the future, All For One has the Quirk to transfer Quirks etc, I don't think Quirks or purely physical/biological. I'd agree with no conceptual powers though, because conceptual powers are LAME.
>>
>>155386970
Roughly half the human population already have that Quirk though.
>>
>>155383764
Fucking easy, DIO's The World. Can practically punch through anything and stop time for 11 seconds as much as I want? Yes please
>>
>>155383764
Dragon physiology - the ability to have the inhuman physical strenght and senses of a dragon and the ability to transform my limbs into dragon limbs. But because nature is a bitch, I'd prolly get a lame ass quirk like that boy woth the snail eyes in Deku's old class
>>
Would love to have some kind of Quirk that always lets me stay connected to the internet and have some kind of USB-port as a tail that makes it easy to hack computers/fuse with the computer. It'll probably be a Quirk suited for a villain or the brains in a rescue operation.
>>
>>155383764
Technomancy
>>
>>155383764
Clone anyone I see (appearance, knowledge, abilities) except the clone is completely at my command.

Even a 5 minute clone would make me a happy man.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.