[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so attracted to this feisty little lesbian, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1450715525364.png (671KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450715525364.png
671KB, 1280x720px
Why am I so attracted to this feisty little lesbian, /a/?
>>
I want to hatefuck her so bad. I can't wait for the day her plot armor fails.
>>
>>155365541
You have a proper disdain for homosexuality and subconsciously wish to teach her the wonders of dick
>>
File: 1490110559765.png (366KB, 1582x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490110559765.png
366KB, 1582x588px
KamiKuro!!
>>
>>155365624
Nah mate I swing both ways myself she just has a nice body and a terrible personality.
>>
She's pretty and intelligent. The perfect petanko girl. The tightness of her pussy must be divine. I can't begin to fathom what it would be like to copulate with her. The warmth of her twitching womanhood squeezing all around me as I thrust deep into her mound. I pump and pump, sweating allover her, breathing in her delightful feminine aroma. I can feel the tingle of an approaching orgasm. Her wet and sticky cooze constricts me as she screams for more. I can feel the plateau nearing as I pound my shaft further inside. My anus contracts and pulsates with excitement. I cry out to her "here it comes, Kuroko! Here it comes, baby. Oh, my fucking god, yes!"

I feel the first excretion of precum spurt from my cock. My balls have hugged closer to my body as my first spasm of cum issues forth into her salacious cunt. She arcs her back and screams, reaching her climax, gushing fluid from her Skene's Gland, accepting my spunk with her legs wrapped around my waist. I feel my cum collecting inside her as I gently thrust in short strokes to keep the stimulation going throughout my orgasm. I moan and jolt with every last involuntary spasm of my dick. My eyes roll back in my head as I let myself fall to cuddle with my love.

We remain together in bed and whisper sweet nothings while enjoying the afterglow. Kissing and molesting until we fall asleep in each other's arms.
>>
Sexualizing little middle school girls is completely natural and should be promoted. Middle school children are the best fucks if they keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>155366610

Duct tape works wonders.
>>
>>155366710
I just make sure they watch. They have a tendency to close their eyes and look away.
>>
File: 1368218727402.jpg (80KB, 639x718px) Image search: [Google]
1368218727402.jpg
80KB, 639x718px
Who /kamikuro/ here?
>>
>>155365541
Because Arai Satomi is a kami of voice acting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.