[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch this anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Should I watch this anime?
>>
Only if you don't feel like watching it.
>>
Have you already done some sports, phoned your mother and cooked yourself a good meal?
Then yes.
If not, do that first.
>>
>>155361434
That's the conundrum, my dick is telling me to do it, but I don't trust my dick anymore.
>>
If you like robot girls and bullying
>>
>>155362289
Fuck off, I right clicked and found it in 2 seconds you lazy shit.
>>
>>155362289
Learn how to reverse search.
>>
File: spoonfeeding.png (539KB, 901x720px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeeding.png
539KB, 901x720px
>>155362289
>>
>>155361398
Read the manga.
>>
>>155362289
dimension w
>>
>>155361398
Yeah its pretty good. Short, but good.
>>
>>155361398
If you want to, you should. Even if I say that it is bad you wouldn't actually know unless you watched it and had your own opinions.
Imo it's actually mediocre, has some nice scenes, the plot is not that bad but there are many better shows.
>>
>>155361398
It is really good and was best show of its season, so yes. Also best Studio 3hz product so far.
>>
>>155361398
It gets boring fast and isn't worth watching for your dick.
But it's only 12 episodes you can afford 5 hours you worthless piece of shit just watch it
>>
Whatever the fuck happened to the later episodes?

There's suddenly this whole batch of dudes coming out of nowhere ruining any semblance of harmony the cast has. I just couldn't bring myself to give a shit to the story after that, is it like that in the manga too?
>>
If you've nothing better to do with your life. It's okay but nothing special and easily forgettable
>>
>>155361398
Only if you're a Toyota employee
>>
File: 1453670589021.gif (2MB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453670589021.gif
2MB, 480x400px
>>155363247
This.

Anime is okay if you are too lazy and only wants Mira's fanservice though.
>>
>>155365697
That looks like a really tiny ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.