[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: img000032.png (1MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000032.png
1MB, 1114x1600px
Why aren't you reading this?
>>
i dont get the joke why are the slits scary is it because they look like vaginas?
>>
>>155360460
they are gays and afraid of vagina
>>
>>155360487
oh i guess you have to have read it to get this joke then
>>
>>155360460
the tags under say USED which means the upperclassmen fucked the meat to warm it up and then hit them with literal used goods.
>>
>>155360460
>the hole part touched the back of their heads
>label in next page says they were used

Does it make sense yet.
>>
>>155360460
It's OP's fault for just posting half the joke, but >>155360830 explains it.

Glad to see we're caught up though. Grats helvetica.
>>
>>155360379
Because it sucks.
>>
I don't like this manga for the same reasons I don't like GTO, Golden Boy, Prison School...

toilet humor, exaggerated reaction faces, misunderstandings

all of these things are so not my type of humor
>>
>>155360379
All that alcohol, man. I get a headache just watching them drink it.
>>
Ahahaha, 96% spiritus all the way.
>>
>>155366293
>toilet humor, exaggerated reaction faces, misunderstandings
ok two of those I can understand.

But if you don't like reaction faces why the fuck are you on 4chan nigger.
>>
What misunderstandings even exist other than that one girl thinking Iori wants Kouhei's dick and the other girl walking in on his perversions at bad times (which gets resolved within a chapter's length anyway)?
>>
File: 06_008 copy 1.png (239KB, 487x670px) Image search: [Google]
06_008 copy 1.png
239KB, 487x670px
>>155366293
>Not liking GTO
You may have shit taste, but this manga has barely had any "whoops this is all a misunderstanding lolol!" situations
>>
>>155367618
I wish I could still drink like I did in college.
>>
>>155371040
The biggest misunderstanding is the characters and readers who think this is a diving manga
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (67KB, 412x597px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
67KB, 412x597px
The first couple of chapters were hard to get through. It was a very Chuunibyou kind of cringe but on the other side of the socially indecent scale. But it was worth it.
>>
>>155372893
Chisa still thinks it's a diving manga.
Let her dream.
>>
>>155373376
Chisa is confirmed to have autism though.
>>
God, how I'd wish that I could be Iori.

What a fun life it seems, living to the fullest with 0 shame, living for the present.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.