[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chobits 15th Anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dumb_god_robot.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_god_robot.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
>exactly 15 years later today
>still no autistic robot waifu
How much longer until /a/ has their persocoms bringing them tendies from upstairs?
>>
>15 years later
>they still haven't fucked
>>
File: chii.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
chii.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>155358847
She doesn't have vagina.
>>
>>155360596
No. She does.

It's just the problem is the idiot who made her placed the factory reset button in her g-spot.
>>
>>155360634

I like the fact that the building manager knew everything that went down.

How she could throw away Elda tho? I have no idea. That's too cold.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
>>
>>155362719
To this day I still love the shit out of this OP.
>>
File: cry.jpg (121KB, 662x807px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
121KB, 662x807px
>Born too late to have your own persocom
>>
>>155362915
Too early*
>>
>>155362719

This is one of those OPs that take me back to simpler times.
>>
>>155362719

Gives me that nice nostalgic feeling, but Chobits is a show I would never dream of watching today.
>>
I just went with it back then, but in hindsight the vagina reset switch was hilarious.
>>
Chii turns on,
Chii turns off,
Chii turns on,
Chii turns off...
>>
>>155358053
I kept forgetting a popular Clamp series. Thanks for this OP.
>>
>>155363028
>a show I would never dream of watching today.
What do you mean, anon?
>>
Yesterday was CLAMP day so I'm not surprised to see a Chobits thread. I am surprised that 11 anons actually watched/read it.

Chii was a complete and utter retard, but at least she wasn't her depressed bitchy sisterthing Freya. Fuck you Freya, even you in another universe are horrible. You didn't deserve to have Fai and Yui.
>>
>>155361222
>robot built to be like the children you couldn't have
>tossed naked into the trash

I always thought that was pretty weird.
>>
>>155362719
>let me be with youuu
>>
>>155362719
>finally figuring out this song is from Chobits
>streaming the worst stream of the first 2 episodes when i was like 14

Christ. My mom bought the damn first volume of the manga from a yardsale knowing i liked anime. Read it probably not knowing half of what went on. Never forgot the image of her all hooked up to the machine shit for the first time.
>>
>>155362719
Round Table also did the NHK OP. Good shit.
>>
>>155367280
And ARIA's OP/ED.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.