[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who watched today's episode of Dragon Ball Super? Krill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

File: Krill vs Gokhuah.jpg (1017KB, 1493x835px) Image search: [Google]
Krill vs Gokhuah.jpg
1017KB, 1493x835px
Who watched today's episode of Dragon Ball Super?
Krillin is back and stronger than ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoFHEuwJjuc&feature=youtu.be
>>
This shit is almost fan fiction tier at this point.
Why is Krillin, someone who stopped training for years as strong as a super saiyan?
And then he was making super saiyan blue goku struggle in a ki blast battle.

Its hard to take serious as a dragon ball fan.
>>
He's bigger, faster and stronger too.

Well, maybe not bigger.
>>
>>155340718
Goku was clearly holding back you moron.
>>
File: 1489073989717.jpg (12KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489073989717.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>SSG Goku can destroy the universe with 3 punches
>Krillin can tie a Kamehameha against SSB Goku

Krillin is a universe buster confirmed.
>>
>>155341952
Nice excuse, faggot. He doesn't need to go blue to hold back.
>>
>>155342029
He clearly stated after he transformed "What will you do against this kind of power?" it was a wake up call to Krillin to let him know what he'll be up against in the tournament. You need everything spelled out for you, no wonder idiots like you can't enjoy Super.
>>
>>155342049
>my head canon explains why this writing isn't garbage

k
>>
>goku was about to murder Kuririn if 18 didn't intervene

any more excuses for Goku not being evil? I think not.
>>
File: goku laugh.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku laugh.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>155342208
That little midget cut him with Kienzan. You can't blame the monkey god for passing judgement.
>>
>>155340645
Krillin is just the most fun to watch fighting due to all the underhanded tactics he does.
Love him since DB.
>>
>>155342270
>excusing the psychopath

hes out of control
>>
I haven't watched any Super but know enough from lurking in the threads.
What episode does the whole Survival tournament start? Kinda want to dive in just to see Krillin, 17, Tien and Roshi.

Though looking at it it hasn't even started yet and this is still pre training.
>>
>>155342208
Goku wasn't going to murder him, but he wasn't going to let him get away unscathed. I mean even holding back he was still leagues stronger than Krillin who had to literally put everything he had into push Goku back like a foot.

If Goku really wanted to kill Krillin, he'd have blasted him with something like he did against Merged Zamasu.
>>
>>155342403
Probably 3 more episodes. Next episode will be Skinny Buu and 17, plus some Universe stuff. Episode after that will be Tien. Then the next episode it'll begin kicking off.

I suggest going ahead and watching it, the Black Saga is fun as fuck like being a kid again and the Tournament of Power stuff has already had some cool moments, especially by Buu.
>>
I'll never understand it man. I love this series, I love these characters, I've loved it since I was a fucking kid.
BUT DBS MAKES ME HATE IT! IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! IT'S A CHORE TO WATCH! AND IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE!! THE SHITTY WRITING IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!
YOU GOT PEOPLE ON REDDIT CALLING IT THE BETTER THAN Z! IT'S THE BEST AT BEING THE WORST OF ALL TIME! ANYONE WHO LOVES THIS FUCKING SERIES KNOWS IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! OVER-RATED!
FUCK YOU DBS APOLOGISTS!!! ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS SHIT IS GOOD NEEDS A LOBOTOMY WITH A FUCKING POWER DRILL
>>
>>155340718
He got back into training 5 episodes ago.

more than enough time to overcome the powercreep.
>>
>>155342694

Nice copypasta bro
>>
>>155342694
I feel the complete opposite. When I heard about BoG, RoF, SSJB, etc. I thought it was all stupid as fuck. Beerus/Whis grew on me thanks to Xenoverse though, but when I finally broke down and watched it thanks to the Future Trunks stuff when I heard he came back, I quickly fell back in love like I was a kid again, it was the same old shit with a new slab of paint.

That is the wonderful thing about opinions and personalities, they all differ. Sucks that you seem to hate it with such a passion, but I'm loving it. Its not without its flaws though and could use some more saturated colors and better animation like DB/Z had, but its still silly old fun.
>>
Stop bullying Gohan. Goku jobbed too.
>>
File: 18.jpg (752KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
752KB, 1920x1200px
Why didn't Goku fight Krillin and 18? Doesn't Goku want to test 18?
>>
>>155342841
No, Goku knows she can kick a Super Saiyan's ass fucking easily. Krillin never was able too. Goku knows 18 can hold her own. She may not have been Cell levels, but Krillin was nowhere near those levels back then, he needed it more.
>>
>>155342952
Super Saiyan isn't a standard since current SSJ Goku is far beyond Buu saga SSJ3 Goku. We know she's stronger than SSJ Goku during the Freeza arc but we don't know if her fighting ability has declined.

The reality is Goku just doesn't fight women. Goku will for sure spar with 17.
>>
>>155343035

>know if her fighting ability has declined.

Probably not since she's a android
>>
>when Goku went Blue against Krillin

SAVAGE
>>
>>155343082
only on a cellular level, she can become weaker if she doesn't keep fighting.
>>
>>155343035
Goku fought Chi-chi, granted he never really took it all that seriously, he still managed to attack her even if lightly.

The point remains though, Goku knows the Androids are strong enough to take care of themselves, Krillin though, has had problems since the Saiyan Saga quite often, Goku worries about him more, that's his best friend.
>>
>>155343118
She still was able to easily keep up with Goten and Trunks like it was nothing back during the Buu Saga despite not having done anything for 7 years. I'm sure she's fine.
>>
>>155343140
yeh
>>
Is 18 Jewish?
>>
Please someone explain this to me - I thought the tournament already started? I mean, there were Buu and Gohan fights? What's going on?
>>
>>155345311
Did you even watch
>>
>>155345324
No, I'm just visiting DBS threads and bashing Gohan from time to time.
>>
>>155345462
The first event was an exhibition match to show Zen-Oh how tournaments worked and also tell all the universes to get ready for the actual tournament of power.
>>
File: Sporty.jpg (48KB, 540x604px) Image search: [Google]
Sporty.jpg
48KB, 540x604px
>>155340645
>Gohan manages to draw against a far more powerful opponent whilst blinded and poisoned
>Krillin blinds him less than day later in the timeline and kicks his ass

Being Jobhan is suffering.

Also, I buy Krillin managing to somewhat hold up against SS1, but him pushng back SSB was bullshit, no matter how much I liked it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-58-24.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-58-24.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
He will eat some giant ass ice cream bowl and be fat again by the end of the next episode.
>>
>>155345560
Not all the universes sorry, just the shit ones.
>>
This is beyond garbage.
>>
>>155345560
Oh, I see. Thanks.
>>
>>155345626
>Buu imitating Goku and laughing at him

that would be great
>>
File: 1490880030977.jpg (170KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490880030977.jpg
170KB, 900x713px
>>
>>155342208
Toriyama never wanted Goku to be a good guy, he hated that Goku turned into a japanese Superman. Goku was always meant to be just a guy who loves fighting.

This arc will most likely explore what happens when Goku becomes so strong he has no one to fight against so he becomes dangerous when goes around starting fights.
Goku is the bad guy now, he's giving someone's universe a death sentence just so that he could fight strong enemies. Also he's putting his human friends against God-tier fighters just to enter the tournament.
>>
File: IAVhrxt.png (700KB, 644x1116px) Image search: [Google]
IAVhrxt.png
700KB, 644x1116px
>>155346334
>he's giving someone's universe a death sentence just so that he could fight strong enemies
Somehow they're gonna write their way out of this one, I guarantee it.

My prediction: there will be two or three deep moments where the implications of Goku's actions become quite clear, but then at the end of the tournament the Grand Priest will reveal that he was just stirring shit to try and get everyone to fight their hardest and that there was never really anything serious on the line (note how all the universe destroying talk has come from his mouth so far, not Zeno's). Goku will be like "YAHOO! Awesome! I guess I was right all along!", Beerus and Champa will have steam blowing out of their ears, they all eat pot ramen and laugh and then Whis takes Beerus home.

People expecting serious ramifications from Super are going to find themselves disappointed
>>
>>155340645
yo i havent watched dbz in years but is krillin getting that bionic puxxy?
>>
>>155340645
I loved this episode!

DBS has enough balls to make humans character useful.

DBS manga's tournament will be shit with Goku and Vegeta doing all the job as always.
>>
a shit series made a good episode for once

also Gohan can't seem to catch a break, at this rate Krillin is going to wind up being more useful than him.
>>
BOOGIE BACK
>>
I wonder if Babidi would be able to turn Goku into Majin Goku now
>>
who loved this new track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKGcVIIzzdg
>>
>>155340645
Gohan was holding back and jobbing. Same with Goku, Or do you guys honestly think he's on par with Goku and Vegeta too?
>>
>>155349451

It's more after Krillin's fight with gohan I think people could genuinely see him able to beat gohan, it wasn't the same with goku.

Goku held back too and it was clear krillin was way out of his league.
>>
>>155349653
Its only because Gohan was blinded and off-balance either way. This show makes no sense to me at all. They spend every period with Gohan emphasizing prior to this saga that he's training, getting back in shape, beating a stronger opponent, enjoying fighting again then have him lose in a match that once again involves him being handicapped against an opponent whose moves he's know about since he was 5 years old and how they fight.

Its like one half of the staff wants him to be up there with Goku and Vegeta and the other half just wants to have him humiliated.
>>
File: gogeta.png (176KB, 374x357px) Image search: [Google]
gogeta.png
176KB, 374x357px
Why is Gohan Vegeta?
>>
>>155349878
Why does Gohan lose his bang for now reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeFYWuEbhC0
>>
>not understanding ki control
Goku was clearly utilizing his SSB form so that he can use 0.0000001% of his power to match with Krillin. That's why Goku didn't hold back, so he can give more confidence to Krillin.
>>
>>155342744
>5 episodes ago

He even should have surpassed Goku by DB standards
>>
>>155349451
>Gohan
>Holding back

Gohan is just a failure.
>>
>>155350074
Both Gohan and Goku were holding back. Prove me wrong, shittier. Just with Gohan, Krillin has the benefit of the jobber aura protecting him.
>>
>>155350150
Goku was holding back, Gohan is just a jobber and Krillin have more experience than him
>>
>>155350240
Do you know that jobbing means a superior fighter losing to an inferior one? That's exactly what Gohan is, a superior and stronger fighter. So thanks for admitting that you literal cuckold.
>>
>>155350262
So much projection right there, gohanfag
>>
>>155350358
>Gohanfag
Nice projection, retardfag.
>>
>>155350358
>posts a fight where furry kun loses even after blinding and poisoning Gohan
Amazing.
>>
>>155350564
Was a tie
>>
>>155350617
>Tie
>Passed out and knocked out while Gohan stands
Amazing autism.
>>
>not allowed to kill
>claiming gohan and goku were not holding back.

If they weren't holding back they could just big bang kamehameha the whole area. Those are not the rules.
>>
File: c8bb26cd3fa819ae035f415a3120eb2b.jpg (317KB, 1314x574px) Image search: [Google]
c8bb26cd3fa819ae035f415a3120eb2b.jpg
317KB, 1314x574px
>>155350697
>heh,nothing personal gohanfag
>>
>>155350055
Stop riding the Saiyajin cock and give Krillin some Credit. Goku is obviously stronger than Krillin, but I don't think he was holding back. You saw him stuggling against his Kamehameha. Krillin is stronger than ever now.
>>
>>155350835
Moron. Second brother wasn't able to even do shit to Gohan who was untransformed until he blinded and infected him with his poison. As soon as Gohan switched to Super Saiyan before the poison spread further, the wolfboy was getting the shit literally stomped out of him even while debilitated. Only reason it ended a "stalemate" is because Daishinken is a dick and because Gohan crippled himself for his attack. Which still has a fresher furrykun knocked the fuck out while Gohan remains awake and standing for several seconds longer.
>>
>>155351136
sorry m8 but I think Daishinken sama knows better than you about the rules of the battle.
>>
>>155340645
Maintaining SSB form consumes more mana/ki than the kamehameha he's using to fight Krilin.
>>
>>155340718
its kind of fucking crazy how something as simple as DRAGON BALL needs to be spelled out for some people

how do you people dress yourselves
>>
>>155345462
Why the fuck do you do this don't you realize we Gohan fags suffer enough??
>>
>>155346334
>he's giving someone's universe a death sentence

Does anyone honestly believe this? They clearly stated in the rules that the winner will receive the super dragon balls. It's pretty obvious that the dragon balls will be used to save all the universes.
>>
why are they worrying so much over whether or not krillin will be strong enough to fight in the tournament? at the very least, he's ginyu force tier.

Master Roshi peaked at sub Old King Piccolo level and nobody is wondering how he'll do.
>>
>>155351378
Sure thing aspie.
>>
the only thing holding back this show is inconsistent power scalings. I know toriyama hates powerlevels but if we;re just going to ignore them then where is the sense of drama? How am I supposed to worry and wonder how goku will get out of something when I know the writers are just going to pull some bullshit out of their ass.
>>
>>155346611
winner of the tournament gets a wish on the super dragonballs. goku wins and realizes he fucked up, using his wish to bring back the destroyed universes. literally no other way this goes
>>
>>155352056
These threads are always toxic and cancerous as hell, its no surprise if most of the fags like that are probably /v/ermin crossing over here.
>>
>>155342144
>headcanon
>actual explanation from the episode
>>
>>155352056
The suffering of Gohanfags is what fuels these threads, though.

>"Our boy is back!"
>Gohan chokes
>"He'll do it next time, guys."
>Gohan chokes again
>"H-he'll do it next time, guys."
>Gohan chokes
>"N-next time for sure..."
>>
>>155353083
But he did do better in the fight with the second brother and after that was talking about how he was excited about watching Goku and the eldest brother's fight.
>>
>>155340645
>Gohan jobs to Krillin
The whole point of that fight was just to say "Look, Krillin is relevant now! He beat Gohan!"
>>
File: Dragon Ball Super - 84 [720p].jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super - 84 [720p].jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
it suddenly became genuinely entertaining lol

New ED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdrQCVWgWo
>>
>>155340718
>Why is Krillin, someone who stopped training for years as strong as a super saiyan?

But he's not necessarily stronger? Are you retarded or did none of you asshats watch the episode? Krillin used his skills and knowledge about the rules of the tournament to outsmart Gohan and Goku. He was not stronger than either of them, he was more tactical.

Not at any moment did the episode show Krillin to be stronger, because that was not the point. The Tournament of power isn't some 1v1 me faget kind of deal where it's only power that matters.
>>
>>155353692
This. All he did was push over Gohan who was blinded and even was outright freaking out until #18 can in to help his ass against Goku. Neither Gohan nor Goku really "jobbed" because both were hugely holding back from killing Krillin.
>>
it was nice to see DB doing something other than "beat the guy with brute force" -- the last time I can remember is when goku gets killed by piccolo's quake 2 railgun
>>
File: vegehan.png (129KB, 371x356px) Image search: [Google]
vegehan.png
129KB, 371x356px
>>155349878
Fucking hell you're right. I couldn't put my finger on why he looked so weird. It's literaly fucking Vegeta.
>>
>>155353845
>Gohan fags
Gohan begged for forgiveness after losing to Krillin. Goku didn't want to embarrass 18 and Krillin in front of their kid so he just stopped the fight. Gohan jobbed. Goku didn't job.
>>
>>155354189
How mentally handicapped are you?
>>
File: 1489273608698.png (249KB, 536x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489273608698.png
249KB, 536x480px
>>155354189
>anyone who disagrees with my posts are Gohanfags
>>
This is literally all I wanted out of DBZ for like years. Just one of the side characters getting some spotlight that isn't fucking lame.
>>
>>155354313
Krillin wasn't a side character until the Buu Saga though.
>>
>>155354242
Suck my cock then explain to me how Gohan didn't job you fucking retard.

>rules of the duel
>no flying
>ring out is a loss
>Gohan flew to avoid a ring out
>>
>>155354434
You don't even know what jobbing means, how are you this much of a piss-ant?
>>
>>155354465
Nice job answering my question bitch.
>>
>>155354313
It was very nice to see a character value's measured in something *other* than their ability to punch very hard.

It's a pretty bad indictment on DB writing that the characters are basically *all* emotional blank slates, except for maybe Vegeta and Gohan who have character arcs (however confused Gohan's is -- and still is). They are so generic and shallow. But somehow they're still likable and memorable.

It might just be childhood nostalgia.
>>
>>155352785
He could also appeal to the midgets if he's not the outright winner
>>
>>155354654
Nice job constantly moving the goal-posts, retard. No wonder your kind is hated by the first world.
>>
>>155342694
hail zeon leave plz
>>
>jumping in to make sure her husbando is okay
18 once again proving she is best waifu
>>
File: kvfygbhb.png (189KB, 457x403px) Image search: [Google]
kvfygbhb.png
189KB, 457x403px
how can I get big forearm muscles like tao pai pai-kun?
>>
>>155354724
Gohan is a jobber. Goku is not. You disagree so explain how I'm wrong.

>HOW MENTALLY HANDICAPPED R U DON EVEN NO WOT JOBBIN MEANS PISS ANT RETARD MOVIN GOAL POSTS UR KIND (??) IS HATED BY THE 1ST WORLD

Who's moving the goal post?
>>
>>155355048
That isn't even the original tangent, you heuehuheh faggot. Absolutely mind-blowing, not only do you not know how to debate but you are literally quite possibly one of the dumbest posters to ever emerge in these threads.

Congratulations, your chariot of faggotry awaits you as you constantly shift the topic.
>>
>>155355048
>A character vastly weaker then two said characters whose out-classed in every way possible wins by the dint of jobbing both of them
Sounds like jobbing to me in both cases, kiddo.
>>
File: Krillin beat Goku episode 84.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Krillin beat Goku episode 84.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>155355228
>saved by his wife
>turned a 1v1 into a 2v1
>Goku saw this bullshit and just called the fight off
K KRILLIN WON!
>>155355141
>ad hominem
You got anything related to Dragon Ball? Do you even know anything about this show?
>>
if you disagree with this you should be hung https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIO1tBi8_z0&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
>>155355401
>ad hominem
Misusing fallacies is a bad fallacy, kiddo. Poison the well with better attempts at least.
>>
>>155355475
>Poison the well
Why are you introducing fallacies that relate to your argument? Are you digging your own grave? Again, do you know anything about Dragon Ball? Why are you even here?
>>
File: buu-absorbs-zeno[1].jpg (182KB, 678x370px) Image search: [Google]
buu-absorbs-zeno[1].jpg
182KB, 678x370px
What would happen?
>>
>>155355661
Why are you spamming red herrings so much attempting to mask your inability to debate or keep to the original argument? Are you mentally disabled? ESL? Why have you not killed yourself yet given all you do is shit up these threads with your nonsense?
>>
>>155356071
all king breaks free and destroys buu
>>
>>155342339
You mean, martial artists are fun to watch. Krillin, Tenshinhan and Roshi/Jackie Chun always were entertaining to watch fighting with kid and teen Goku making up shit through fights.
Piccolo was also fun to see fighting(those Goku and 17 battles), until he just is there crossing arms or babbysitting.
Madman Namek Vegeta was also fun. This Vegeta is just meh, still having too much pride instead of fighting in a snicky ruffian way
>>
>>155342339
>Krillin is the most fun to watch fighting
Nah, Tienshinhan is.
>>
>>155346334
Well it's how he fucking wrote Goku as a character even back since the Red Ribbon Army giving up his wish and his father's ball to wish back his new friend's dad
>>
>>155356104
>red herrings
Again throwing random fallacies that applies to you. Do you want to talk about dragon ball? Nope you want to throw insults one of which you already repeated.

Now I'll come back to the original argument.
According to you, I'm mentally handicapped for thinking Gohan is a jobber and Goku is not. Explain to me why. So far you haven't typed a single word related to Dragon Ball.
>>
>>155340645
>the only form of power up nonsaiyans is pretend powerlevels dont exist

defend this toeishills

the only
>>
>>155356756
Powerlevels literally killed DB's fun though.
>>
>>155357417
the only viable strategy for the humans is to convince their enemies to kill themselves

and since it's DB they could do it in a light-hearted way like "come on man, don't be a pussy, you'll get to go to rainbow road, it'll be great"
>>
>>155357417
Made Tien's stand against Cell rad as fuck though

And Freeza's overwhelming presence for so long really added into his pressure
>>
>>155357417
Read the Baba tournament again
>>
>>155356756
nah, now that goku beats himself and the king of the universes, we learn that there are 12 sets of 12 universes, with 144 gokus, 143 of which fusion-ha together, and 143 vegeta's fusion-ha, then goku143 and vegeta143 fusion-ha to fight our goku
>>
>>155345622
That was just Gohan fault for thinking "heh, I can't lose this fucking midget, I have been stronger than him since I was 5"
>>
oh shit it just hit me that 17 became a ranger to protect the animals and plants that 16 loved so much
>>
>>155349878
Clearly he tries to emulate him, just like he did with Piccolo and Goku. Why do you think he jobs all the time?
>>
>>155346334
>hated that Goku turned into japanese Superman
Then why the fuck did he rewrite Bardock to increase the similarity?
>>
>>155340645
I'll catch it later.
>>
>>155352309
I don't understand why people think this would happen? It was stated that xeno clearly wants to get rid of some of the universes why would xeno all of a sudden be okay with all of them coming back?
>>
>>155356512
Please stop posting like you know what you are talking about. You are mentally handicapped because you keep strawmanning, you autistic piss-ant.
>>
>>155362054
Because viewers have faith in the series poor writing
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.